Ch.9-What's in a name

Angie's p.o.v

"I still don't know your real name." I was laid across Sweet pea's bare chest tracing circles on his heated skin. He chuckled, his hands finding my waist to pull me even closer.

"Why do you need to know?" He teased stroking my sides with his fingertips. I gave him a look before climbing on top of him so that I was straddling his naked hips.

"Maybe I just want to know." I trailed my lips along his neck before biting down gently. My hands roaming his chiseled chest. "You'd tell me your secret right Pea? If I told you some of mine."

My whispered words were the last straw. He flipped us over so I was on my back smirking up at him. He laughed at my smug look before dipping down and trailing his nose across the swells of my breast. I don't know why but that was one of his favorite things to do. I didn't mind though, not at all.

"My name..." He whispered in my ear. My heart thrummed in anticipation. "Doesn't matter, because I don't use it anymore."

Sweet pea laughed as I groaned and pushed him off of me being sure to sway my hips as I walked away.

"Mark my words Sweet pea, I will discover your name if it's the last thing I do!"

I woke up from my nap, the memory still fresh in my mind. It made my heart ache just the slightest, but at the same time it made me smile. I sat up and stretched, a large yawn passing through my mouth. I was headed towards the bathroom when I heard a light knock on my door.

"Come in." The door opened to reveal none other than the star of my dream. He walked in and made himself comfortable on my bed.

"Hey." I rolled my eyes at him before continuing my journey to the bathroom. When I walked back out he was in the exact same position except he was reading the book I'd sat on my night stand.

"What are you doing?" I took the book from his hands and set it back on the table.

"Honestly I don't even know. I've been so bored since you set Bronwyn in as Cherubim and don't need me here anymore. I figured I'd come hang out with you anyway, I know how much you enjoy my company." He sent me a cocky wink and grin and I just laughed at him.

"Well then you can come help me look for a job. I need to get one now that I have a Cherubim in place to watch over the girls. Gotta provide somehow." He nodded and walked over to me. He'd been getting a lot more comfortable around me lately and was constantly hugging me or rubbing my belly.

"It has to be something that'll give you maternity leave, and it can't be stressful." I shook my head as he placed his hands on either side of my tummy and rested his forehead on mine. "I'm serious Angie."

"I know you are, and this way you can tell me exactly what you think about every place I stop to get an application." Sweet pea gave me a smile before kissing my head and pulling away.

"Glad we're on the same page."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three hours of job searching I had still come up with nothing. Everything I thought would work Sweet pea nixed, and everything he thought would work I thought was boring. My feet hurt, I was hungry, and I wanted nothing more than to curl up in my bed and watch Vampire Diaries, but I refused to leave empty handed.

We walked into a small building that had a help wanted sign, and looked around. It appeared to be some sort of office, but I wasn't sure for what.

"Hi, I'm Layla! How can I help you?" I gave Sweet pea a look before turning back to the perky blonde.