ch. 2

[] The day of the entrance exam []

Y/n POV:

I woke up and was forced to go to the UA entrance exam by my father. I walked over to the stadium with a black sweatshirt with Zoro by my side.

"Hey! No pets alowed!" A blue haired boy shouted at me

"He's not a pet." I stated while continuing walking

"He's not slowed inside." The boy said

"Zoro goes everywhere with me." I said ignoring the boy

While waiting outside, a spiky blonde haired boy was shouting. I walked over to him and placed my hand over his mouth. The whole area went silent as they watched what would happen. The blondes red eyes narrowed at me.

"Not now. To early. Shut up." I said before walking away.

"Hey! Who do you think you are! Come back here! You lit-" he was cut off by a shadow wraping around him and over his mouth.

"Shut up." I repeated walking away

He didn't tell at me anymore. Once the rules were explained by present mic, you were all split up in groups and let loose. You had to defeat robots in order to gain points. Once I were outside, I used the robots shadows at control them. Their shadow connected to mine and I watched in amusement as the robots defeated each other. Once the timer buzzed, you had a lot of points.

[] time skip []

I got a letter in the mail a couple days later. Inside was a little metal disk that projected a hologram. I got into the 'prestigious hero school UA. I shrugged it off and climbed out my window. Zoro followed me as I walked through the dark. I turned down a different alleyway this time. I walked along it until I came to a deserted looking bar. I thought I heard some noises inside it so I walked up to it. I kicked on the door but no one answered.

Dabi POV:

We all heard the kick and immediately went to hide. The person outside opened the door and stepped in. It looked to be a young girl with some sort of pet dog. It was the girl I saw a while ago. She looked around before going behind the bar. She looked around and noticed a cup. My cup. She picked it up and examined it.

"Come out! I know your there." She called

No one moved.

She sighed and held the cup out to her dog. "Fetch." She stated after he had sniffed for the scent.

The dog had melted into a shadow and before I knew it, it was right in front of me. It dragged me by the shirt out of my hiding spot and left me on the floor in front of the girl.

"Dabi?" She asked as I stood up

"Yup, you caught me."

She took a sip of what was in the cup. She looked at me with emotionless eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked her

"Nothing, just happened to stumble upon a little run down bar." She said

"Well you gonna tell me you name this time?"

"Y/n."

"And does y/n have a last name?"

"I don't know, does dabi have a real name?"

"Touche."

The dog thing was back at her side and was growling at me.

"Hey what is that?"

"This is Zoro, a shadow creature." She responded petting it's head

"Huh."