ch. 14

Recap:

Dabi POV

"So, the date of the UA summer training camp is growing closer. We need to decide on an ultimate motive." Shigaraki stated

"Ooh! Ooh! Let's capture someone." Toga stated excitedly

"Ok but who?" Shigaraki asked

"How about that explody boy from the sports festival. He looks like fun." Toga said

"We could make him join the league." Shigaraki smirked

"No you can't." Came the voice of y/n

"What?"

"You won't be able to make him join the league."

"Why not?"

"Because he's a hot headed boy with his mind set on becoming greater than all might. And he can't do that if he joins the league." She stated Cooly

"So, we're not capturing him?" Toga asked disappointed

"Oh we're capturing him. Capturing him will make the heroes look bad, make the citizens loose faith in them." She said

"Then it's decided, our goal is to capture Bakugou katsuki, and bring him back here." Shigaraki decided

*********************************

Y/n POV

In the morning, we all made sure everything was ready for the day after tomorrow. We made sure that everyone knew the plan and their part. Muscular was going to distract people by going to the top of the mountain. Dabi was going to set fire to the trees. Mustard was going to use his gas to make everyone fall unconscious. Moonfish was going to keep any students away from us. Mr. Compress was to use his quirk to capture Bakugou. I was going to stay here to restrain Bakugou as soon as he exits the portal unless something happens and I'm needed. In that case, kurogiri will come get me and transport me to the place that I'm needed. The rest of the league is to separate the students from each other and the teachers.

I was super exited to see Bakugou. He was going to be fun to toy with. Every one was dispersing and going back to their rooms. I was sitting on the couch eating an applesauce because my stomach was refusing solid food. I was getting better though an I could eat soft things. Kurogiri said I should be better by tomorrow or the next day. I could move around on my own now so I got up and walked over to dabi and mines shared room. He was sitting on his bed playing a video game. I smiled and grabbed a controller, turning it on. The screen split in two and I began playing. We were playing call of duty, (I don't know many gamed don't judge) and I was on the hunt for people. I searched around before I saw the red nametag that was Dabi's character. Positioning myself, I got a perfect head shot and watched as Dabi's screen went red signaling he died. He looked over at me and I just smirked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Feeling better I see."

"Yup! Thank you so much for taking care of me."

"Ya, no problem"

I scooted closer to him and sat in his lap, laying my head on his chest. I liked the feeling dabi gave me when I was close to him. He smiled down at me and began playing with my hair. Zoro walked in and layed on Dabi's bed. (Yup, he's still here, I know I having mentioned Zoro much but he's been there the whole time)

All of a sudden dabi shifted swiftly. He twisted his body and pushed me down onto the bed. Zoro's head shot up but he relaxed seeing as I was smiling up at dabi. He got off the bed and layed on the floor. Dabi's legs were on either side of my hips and his hands held my wrists down by my head. I looked into his eyes and there was a fire in them. Not a dangerous one like when he was mad. This one was lust.

"Dabi..."

"Look y/n, I was trying to wait until you had all your feelings back, but I don't know. I don't think I can hold off any longer." He said, the lust in his eyes growing.

I looked up at him. I wasn't quite sure really, but I knew that dabi had a special place in my heart. Even if I couldn't feel all of it, I knew I wanted this. I stretched up and pressed my lips against his. This was as much conformation as he needed because I was soon pressed back against the soft bed sheets.

His lips danced against mine. It really was a strange feeling, his bottom lip being burned and scared and his top being smooth and soft. I didn't mind though. His tounge touched against my bottom lip and I obediently opened my mouth to let him enter.

His tounge explored every inch of my mouth before swirling itself with mine. His hands roamed my body, touching every spot on my upper half. His hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt and before I knew it, I was topless. Dabi moved from my mouth to attack my neck, trailing his tounge over my skin.

He found the spot right above my collar bone and I let out a soft moan. I surprised myself with the sound that came out of my mouth but I quickly forgot about it as dabi abused the spot he had found, licking, biting, and sucking at it. More moans escaped my lips as dabi left more marks along my neck and chest.

His hands moved downwards, slipping of the pair of sweatpants I was in. He smirked as he quickly bit down hard on my inner thigh.

"Your mine." He smirked up at me

I smirked right back up at him before I pushed him off and flipped us over so I was on top.

"I am not an object to be claimed." I smirked before pulling off his shirt.

I attacked his chest with bites and sucked at the skin. He let out low moans but I wasn't satisfied with this. I moved my hips against his feeling the bulge in his pants. This made him moan loudly and I was satisfied with my work. I stripped off his pants just for good measure and layed on his chest. His fingers intertwined in my hair.

"You should probably take care of that." I said to him knowing he knew what I was talking about.

"Aww, you not gonna help me?" He teased

"Mmm... no." I teased back

The unspoken rule between us made him get up and walk off towards the bathroom.

"When you come back come sleep with me." I called to him

He turned his head and smiled.

I lay on his bed thinking. He and I both knew that we wouldn't go all the way until I had fully recovered my feelings. I wouldn't let him because I feel like it's not fair to him.

Dabi came back a few minutes later and crawled into bed with me. I cuddled up to him and he wraped his arms around me. I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

The last thought I remember having before I fell asleep was.....

'I think I love him.'

Hey! It's me! Author! I know I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm back!

So I was getting bored of absolutely nothing happening (besides toga poisoning y/n) So there ya go, have some fluffy shit with y/n and dabi.

I can't wait until they get Bakugou I have something special planned ;)