ch. 12

The video has no actual importance, I just like it :)

Recap

"Get out." He demanded

"Wh-what?"

"I said get out of my room!!" He yelled

I quickly got up and went to the door. Dabi was mad and he was scary. His eyes held a roaring fire that would burn anyone. I glanced back at him, sitting on the floor with his head down. I opened the door and left. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go back to the bar so I walked down the hall a little and went into shigaraki's room. I sat on his bed and hung my head. I really was sorry and I didn't mean to see anything so personal. The familiar burning in my throat came back as I pulled my knees into my chest.

Dabi was mad at you. He was the only person who actually understood you, and now you worried that he would never like you again.

*****

Shigaraki walked into his room a couple minutes later.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked as he sat beside you on the bed

"I found something of Dabi's that I shouldn't have and now he's mad at me." I whispered

"Hey, hey, it's ok. I'm sure he'll forgive you."

"I don't know Shiga. I've never seen that anger in his eyes before."

"It's ok..." he wraped me in a hug

I let myself fall into his embrace.

"Can I stay here tonight?" I asked him

"Of course."

**timeskip**

It was currently 2 am. I was sitting up in shigaraki's bed, unable to sleep. Shigaraki was sleeping softly beside me.

I you out of bed and went outside of the room, closing the door quickly so no light from the hall got inside. I walked down the hall to Dabi's room. I hesitated outside the door. He was probably sleeping, right? Quietly I opened the door just a little and peered inside. It was dark inside. I started to close the door when I heard a voice.

"What do you want doll?" Dabi asked from the shadows

Dabi POV:

Ever sense I told y/n to leave, I was wishing she would come back. I felt bad for yelling at her. I just sat on the floor of my room in silence and solitude.

That night, y/n didn't come back to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I lay awake staring at the ceiling for hours. Around 2 in the morning, my door opened slightly and I saw the outline of y/n. She looked uncertain and started to close the door.

"What do you want doll?" I called out to her

She stopped dead and decided to enter my room.

Y/n POV:

There was no escaping it now. Spinner was out doing something so it was only dabi in the room. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Dabi lay very still on the bed. He got up and walked closer to me. I took a step back away from him. He stopped and looked at me confused.

"Are, are you scared of me?" He tilted his head slightly to the side

I looked down.

"I- s---y." I whispered something barely audible

"What?"

"I'm sorry." I said again but a bit louder

His gaze softened as he stared at me and u started to tremble.