🍋ch: 20🍋

(Recap)

"Dabi what are you doing." I laughed as he dragged me down the hall and to our room.

He shut the door and before I could say anything, I was pinned against the wall. He held my arms above my head with one of his hands and used the other to push my waist to the wall.

"Dabi-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Dabi's lips slammed against mine.

He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes. I saw his usualy pale turquoise eyes had a type of shine to them. They were filled with lust. He searched my gaze as if asking permission to go further. As an answer, I reached my head up to meet his lips.

️🔞⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT OF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF, THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER ⚠️🔞⚠️

His grip loosened enough for me to slip my hands out and wrap them around his neck, deepening the kiss. He gently bit my bottom lip and I granted him access. His tounge roamed the inside of my mouth, leaving to surface unexplored. He wraped his arms around my waist. He pulled away for only a moment.

"Jump." He rasped in my ear.

I obeyed and wraped my legs around his waist. My wings were folded back out of the way. His lips locked onto mine once again and I was pinned against the wall. He pulled me away and layed me on the bed.

He pulled off my shirt (don't ask how she puts the shirt on or how he pulled it off so easily. There are holes cut into the back. Shhhhhh.....it's for the plot.) His eyes roamed my upped body before attacking my neck and collar bone.

I let out a soft moan as he abused my sweet spot. I felt him smirk as he moved lower down my stomach. He pulled on the elastic band of my sweatpants and soon they were laying on the floor. He leaned back slightly to look at my body.

That moment pause was enough for me to push him down beneath me. I gave him a playful smirk before pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it asside. I trailed my fingers over his chest, teasing him.

"Ahh! Don't tease me." Dabi whined

I liked hearing him whine. I smirked and fiddled with the buckle on his belt. I stared into his cool turquoise eyes as I undid his belt and tossed it to the floor. He held my gaze as I pulled his jeans off. My eyes traveled his body and a small smile played at my lips.

"Like what you see doll?" Dabi asked in a cocky voice

"Don't get too cocky now toasty." I said seductively as I bent down to kiss him.

He flipped us back over so he was straddling my hips. His hands touched my exposed skin as they found their way to my bra. The lace black cloth was thrown to the floor.

My cheeks flushed red as his eyes traveled hungrily down my body. My hands wrapped around my chest as I blushed heavily.

"Aww, doll. Don't hide yourself from me." Dabi said as he removed my hands. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. I could hear the genuine concern in his voice.

I looked into his eyes and nodded my head.

"Are you absolutely sure? Because we can stop if yo-"

I cut him off by pulling his head down and pressing my lips against his. I pulled away and leaned into his ear.

"I love you. I trust you. Just, be gentle ok?"

He searched my gaze for any uncertainty and once he found none, he nodded his head, slipped his boxers off, and tossed them aside.

⚠️🔞⚠️
He took a deep breath to calm his nerves, and pushed inside if me. I let out a squeak of discomfort. Dabi let me adjust to him for a minute. Once I was ok, I nodded and he began to move.

He was slow at first, giving me time to adjust to him. He gradualy got faster until I was moaning with every thrust. (Im cringing at my own writing) I was about to hit my climax but I couldn't tell him. Dabi's thrusts were getting sloppy and I could tell he was close too. I came a moment before and dabi pulled out and came on my stomach. (Im so sorry if this compleatly sucks)
⚠️🔞⚠️

We both were breathing heavily and dabi layed down beside me.

"That was..." Dabi panted

"Amazing." I finished for him

Dabi sat up and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom that connected to his room. He turned the bath on and let it fill up with hot water before placing me gently inside. He got in also and sat behind me. He used a cup to wet my long black hair with water and washed it.

It felt so good to have someone else take care of me. He rinsed my hair and cleaned himself up. He lifted me out of the tub and wrapped me in a towel. Carrying me bridal style, he went back into his room to get a change of clothes. I had since passed out and dabi dressed my sleeping form.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. His chin rested on top of my head.

**time skip a year**

Nothing out of the ordinary has really happened. Y/n and dabi started dating. A couple missions have been completed. Y/n is the most wanted criminal in Japan for defeating the symbol of peace. Dabi and y/n had sex twice more. (Yes this is important)

Everything was going great and everyone was happy, that was....

....Until y/n missed her period.