ch. 11

"We need a plan." Shigaraki stated the next morning.

"Well summer vacation is coming up, maybe the UA students are going somewhere." Kurogiri suggested

"Ok, then we need to find out." Shigaraki said

"I'll do it." I declared

"What?"

"I'll go into UA and find out if they are planning anything."

"How would you do that?"

"Because I can travel without being seen." I say as I melt into the surrounding shadows

"Fine, but if you betray us..." Shigaraki threatened

"You know, that really hurt." I said acting dramatically. "And you couldn't kill me even if you tried." I smirked

I left the bar and slipped through the shadows to UA. Once there, I bypassed the security system and made it inside. I quietly crawled up into the vents and snaked my way around until I reached class 1A. Taking out a notebook, I settled myself and began to listen.

"As you know, the summer holidays are coming up." The voice of Aizawa echoed through the air. "There will be an end of term test and if you fail, then you won't be allowed to go to the summer training camp."

The whole class gasped and began to talk about the training camp.

"The camp will be one week long and start on July 1st." Aizawa said

I jotted down the date in my notebook.

"We will be using a different area for the training camp this year due to all the villain attacks."

"Where will the training camp be held?" Asked kirishima

"That is something you will know when we get there."

I smiled, satisfied with what information I got and crawled back out of the vents and went back to the bar.

"Did you find anything?" Shigaraki asked once I came back

"The class will be going to a summer training camp on July 1st but the location is disclosed."

"Well how are we supposed to know where it is?"

"With these." I say as I create about five small mice made of shadows. "I can track their location so all they need to do is follow the students when they leave."

"Alright that sounds like a solid plan." Dabi says getting up

"We have about three weeks until the trip." I say

"What do we do now?" Toga asks

"Wait." I shrug my shoulders

I got up and walked down the hall to the room dabi, spinner, and I shared. I walked inside and flopped down on the bed. I looked around and decided to do some rummaging because I was so bored. I looked through his closet and dresser but didn't find anything very exiting. I looked under the bed and saw a small, old shoe box. I pulled it out and saw that is was held together with scotch tape.

I opened the lid and a pile of pictures were inside, neatly stacked, along with a pair of broken glasses. I pulled a couple out and saw a young male with spiky red hair. I looked at another and saw the same male with an ear ring. I looked through a few more of the photos and saw that the red haired male got more and more piercings as the time went on.

In one picture, the ends of his hair were dyed black. Digging further into the box, the male was growing older and had many piercings and his hair was slowly beginning to become more black. At the very bottom, was the most recent picture, burried away so as to not be seen. There was a shirtless dabi. Fresh purplish burns covered his skin. His eyes were dull as he took the picture with an old film camera in a bathroom mirror. There was a large industrial stapler sitting on the counter and droplets of blood were flowing from the puncture wounds. Dabi's face was expressionless. On the back of picture, a piece a paper was taped there. I took it off and carefully unfolded it.

Dear mom,

Dad has been treating shoto so horribly. I can't take it any more. I'm going to run away and never come back. Please tell shoto, fuyumi, and natsuo that I love them. I love you so much mom. I will miss you so much.

To shoto,

Hey little bro, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't save you from dad. But you were ment to be a hero and I want you to follow your dreams. Stand up to our old man and show him what a great hero you can be.

To fuyumi,

Hi, I just want to thank you for all you've done for me. You've really helped me through some tough times with dad and shoto but I knew that this day would come. I just want to say thank you for helping me. You are the best person to talk to and I know shoto really looks up to you. Please help mom take care of him.

Goodbye,
Toya Todoroki

You read the letter and just stared at it. Dabi never gave this letter to his family.

"Hey, handy man wants to know of yo-" dabi entered the room and stopped dead once he saw what was in your hands. "What the fuck are you doing!" He shouted at you, ripping the piece of paper from your hands

"Dabi, I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said with my head down

"Why the fuck were you even looking through my stuff in the first place!?!?" He screamed as he began putting pictures back in the box.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." I said.

I had the burning feeling in the back of my throat and my breath came is short gasps. I knew that I wanted to cry, but no tears came. I couldn't cry. I couldn't do anything except give dabi my worthless apologies. Dabi shoved the box under his bed again and angrily stared at me. I didn't look at him.

"Get out." He demanded

"Wh-what?"

"I said get out of my room!!" He yelled

I quickly got up and went to the door. Dabi was mad and he was scary. His eyes held a roaring fire that would burn anyone. I glanced back at him, sitting on the floor with his head down. I opened the door and left. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go back to the bar so I walked down the hall a little and went into shigaraki's room. I sat on his bed and hung my head. I really was sorry and I didn't mean to see anything so personal. The familiar burning in my throat came back as I pulled my knees into my chest.

Dabi was mad at you. He was the only person who actually understood you, and now you worried that he would never like you again.

Oh no. Y/n has found something dabi didn't want found. I wonder if they will  be able to make up?