ch. 5

I woke up and almost roboticaly got ready for school.

"Ah! Y/n, good morning. Have some breakfast." Dad smiled cheerfully

I grabbed a piece of toast and walked out the door.

"Y/n?" He called after me but I ignored him

I made it to school pretty early. It was warm out but I kept my sleeves rolled down to hide my cuts. I walked in the class and sat down. The only other people there was Bakugou, kirishima, and deku. I layed my head on the desk and faced away from everyone. After a couple of minutes, I felt a hand on my back. I looked over and saw Bakugou. I sighed and swatted his had away. Unknowingly, I used my cut arm. He grabbed my wrist and looked straight into my eyes. He rolled my sleeve down and looked at the grid of cuts.

"What the fuck is this?!" He hissed

I shrugged and pulled my arm away. He grabbed me by my other arm and pulled me up out of my chair. He dragged me out of the classroom and into the hallway. Pushing me against the wall, his beady red eyes met mine.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Your lying. Tell me why you cut."

"Because. I like the feeling."

He pushed my shoulders back against the wall. He used one hand to grab my chin. He made me look at him with my half lidded eyes. He moved my head side to side slightly finaly looking directly into them. His eyes searched mine.

"Oh my God. Your numb." He whispered mostly to himself.

"So. Fuck off." I said pushing him away.

He pushed me back against the wall and held me there. "How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been numb?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Last night...?"

I nodded my head, telling him that I felt nothing at all.

He backed away and I hung my head, letting my hair fall into my face. He went back into the classroom. I stayed in the hall and eventually, Mr. Aizawa came by.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing. I'm fine." I answered monotoniuosly

"Your not fine. Look at me."

I lifted my head to look into his eyes. His gaze searched mine. My eyes were clouded over and had a dull look.

"Show me your arm."

I raised my uncut arm. He rolled up the sleeve.

"Other arm."

I raised the other one. He again rolled up the sleeve but this time, he saw the cuts.

"Just as I thought."

He led me into the classroom and I sat down. He continued to teach while looking at me every once in a while. He announced that we will be getting our hero costumes today. Everyone erupted in excitement. Everyone except me. I got a case with a number on it and followed the rest of the girls to the locker rooms. I put on my costume.

Costume description:
Hair was tied up into a high ponytail.
Black jacket
Black fingerless gloves
Black pants
Black combat boots

You looked more like a villain but the black helped you blend into the shadows.
------

Zoro followed me out to the training grounds with the rest of the class. We waited until we got instructions. All might was going to be our teacher for that class. He explained that we would be running a simulation of teams of two, heroes vs villains. We would draw sticks to decide what team we would be on. I picked a stick with the number 6 on it.