ch. 10

Heyo! Look at me, talkin before the chapter even starts. 9k and now I'm boring. Just wanted to say that I suck at describing how things look so I found a picture of what I think Zoro kinda looks like. (Above ^^) ok and now that I've bored you, on with the story...

I layed on my stomach on top of Zoro's back, my arms and legs dangled off the side of his massive body. We went into kurogiri's warp portal and were back at the bar. I didn't move. Zoro carried me inside. Using my shadows for an extended period of time in so many different ways was exhausting. I burrowed my face in Zoro's shadowey fur which was actually really soft. I felt a gentle hand on my back and looked up to see dabi.

"You ok?" He asked

"Sure, just tired." I gave him a weak smile

He smiled back and handed me a glass with a mystery liquid inside. I took the glass and looked at the liquid. With no regard for what it might be, I downed it.

"What is it?" I asked after I drank the whole thing.

Dabi laughed. "That should be asked before you drink something unknown. And it was energy drink mixed with vodka."

"Holy shit, great way to wake someone up." I said sarcastically though I was feeling more awake.

"You were really good today y/n-chan!"

"Thanks toga." I smiled at her

"I want to know something." Shigaraki said speaking up

"Hm?"

"Why would you touch me if you were unsure if your shadow would stop the decay?"

"Because there was only one way to find out. And I had a backup plan in case you did decay my arm, one that I knew would work."

"What was it y/n-chan?" Toga asked curiously

I pushed myself off of Zoro's back and walked behind the bar and got a paper plate.

"Touch it." I instructed to shigaraki who confusidly touched the plate with all five of his fingers.

As soon as it started to decay, I used my shadow to bind around the decaying part which stopped it from decaying any further.

"Since I already had the shadow wraped around my body, the effect would have happened fast enough to stop the decaying before anything serious happened." I explained

"Huh, then I guess your stronger than handy man." Dabi smirked

"Shut up! She is not stronger than me!" Shigaraki pouted

"She did catch all of us though." Kurogiri pointed out

"Ya, and I could have killed you all too." I smirked. "Exept for you." I pointed at kirogiri. "I don't know how to kill you and I'm sure you wouldn't stay captured for very long because of your quirk."

"Even so, I was impressed that you managed to get all of us." He said

I shrugged my shoulders and flopped down on the couch. I closed my eyes and just layed there.

"I'm hungry." I whine

"Your always hungry." Dabi remarks

"What's your point?"

He gave a little chuckle and I heard his footsteps walking over to me. I opened my eyes just a little to see him holding out a piece of toast. I opened my mouth and snatched the toast out of his hand. I smiled up at him and ate my toast. I sat up with a bored expression on my face and racked my brain for something to do.