ch. 22

--it's been 9 months since y/n found out she was pregnant--

I was just sitting at the bar talking to twice when suddenly I felt very wet down there. My water had just broken. I was in a full panic now because I knew the baby would come soon now.

"DABI!! KUROGIRI!!" I screamed as loud as I could

Kurogiri warped to my side almost instantly. Dabi almost fell down the stairs and was there in another second.

"What's wrong y/n?!?!" Dabi asked panicking also

"My water just broke and I don't know what to do!" I wailed

"Shhhh, it's ok. We're going to help you get to the room I have prepared" kurogiri said

I nodded my head and let them help me to the room.

I lay down on the bed and there was a bunch of medical stuff there. I don't know how kurogiri got it or how he even knows what he's doing. I was connected to an IV and all that was left was to wait until the baby was ready.

Everyone was now crammed into the small room and we all were talking to one another. Dabi sat silently next to me and held my hand, reassuring me that he was there by giving it a squeeze every once in a while.

And I'm not going to pretend I know how child birth works so everyone except dabi and kurogiri left the room, pain, screams, crying, and boom now we have a  baby.

I was the first one to be able to hold the baby. I had a baby girl with the same red eyes as me and since Dabi's natural hair color was red, she had black hair with a sort of shimmery red highlights. No other signs of having my demonic traits seemed to be present on the small child but they could present themselves layer when she got her quirk.

"What are you going to name her?" Dabi asked me

"How about yaminoko?" I answered and smiled down at the small girl sleeping on my chest

"Its perfect."

Everyone filed into the room again to congratulate me and see the baby. I was tired so I handed yaminoko to dabi And fell asleep.

When I woke up, dabi and shigaraki were trying to figure out how to change the baby's diaper. I laughed softly and showed them how to do it. After that, she started crying. I knew she had to be fed so I got a bottle with baby formula in it and she drank it all.

Toga came in and looked at yami.

"Would you like to hold her?" I asked

"Can I?"

"First, I want you to empty all your pockets and place all your knives on the table over there." I pointed to a table across the room. "If I remember correctly, there should be 12."

Toga put all her knives and daggers on the table and sure enough there were 12.

"Now sit down and I'll hand her to you."

She sat in a chair and I carefully handed yami to her. I made sure she supported her head. Toga looked down at the small baby and smiled.

"Hello yami. I'm your aunty toga." She whispered.

I could tell that with everyone here, yaminoko was in good hands.

After I was recovered, dabi and I took yami to meet Dabi's mom. Rei loved her granddaughter so much. We promised to try and visit again.

Time skip 5 years

"Mommy! Mommy!" Yaminoko yelled as she ran up to me