ch 4

Y/n POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at the little clock on shigaraki's desk. I had to go to school. I wiggled away from shigaraki and went over to get my school uniform that I wore yesterday. I took off the black t shirt I slept in and heard a little squeak. I turned around and saw shigaraki with a blush covering his cheeks.

"Do you mind?" He asked turning away

"Nope, not at all."

I finished getting dressed and went over to shigaraki. I pulled him out of bed and dragged him out of his room and to the bar. Everyone was already up.

"Heyo!" I anounce

"Mmm." Hummed a sleepy dabi

"Any food? I'm hungry again."

Dabi handed me a piece of toast and I ate it. It was slightly burnt.

"Look at that the burnt toast is making burnt toast." I teased him

He hit the back of my head, causing Zoro to growl at him. I calmed Zoro down and ate my toast.

"I gotta go to school. I'm going to a friend's house after so I won't come back today." I said getting my shoes.

"What! You have other friends?" Dabi said pretending to be hurt.

"Haha. Bye dabi."

I left the bar with Zoro and walked to school. Once I got there I saw kirishima talking to Bakugo. Once he saw me he walked over.

"Hey, you still coming over today?"

"Uh, sure. Why not."

I walked to class with them and sat down. Mr Aizawa taught and it was really boring.

[] after school []

I met up with the bakusquad outside the school gate. Kirishima, kaminari, mina, sero, Bakugou. I followed them to kiri's house. I went inside and we all went up to his room. He turned on a gaming consol and chose a game. I sat on the floor against his bed. Bakugou played first against kiri. After he won the match, he played against denki. He won all his matches. He pointed to me.

"You. It's your turn."

I shrugged my shoulders and scooted over to the tv. I picked up the controller and selected my character. Zoro was sleeping in the corner of kiri's room as I pressed the ready player 2 button. The game was PvP fighting game. I quickly got a feel for the controls and landed a couple good hits on Bakugou. This apparently was the longest anyone had ever lasted in a match against Bakugou. Everyone was crowded around us to watch. We were both almost out of heath. Both of us used our special moves at the same time and defeated each other. We had to move on to round two. Everyone was amazed as we continued to fight. After a couple more rounds, Bakugo finaly K.O. my character. His health was almost gone but I didn't have time to use my special move first. I put the controller down and got up.

"Kiri! Where's your food?" I yelled

"Um, downstairs in the kitchen."

"I'm gonna go raid your kitchen kiri." I said as I walked downstairs

His parents weren't home so I just walked to the kitchen and started opening cabinets. My nose was in a cabinet so I didn't see someone walk into the kitchen. Zoro was still in kiri's room so he couldn't warn me that there was a person. I closed the cabinet and saw a familiar ash blonde Boy. Before I could say anything, he pushed me against a wall. His hands were on either side of my body so I couldn't move. I knew I could use my quirk to move him but I kinda wanted to see what he was doing.