ch 13

Soooooooooo.... I'm totally not stealing ideas........🙃 Please don't hate me

Dabi POV:

I must have fell asleep while watching over y/n Because I woke up to her throwing up in the middle of the night. (What a great way to wake up °^°) She was only partly awake as she leaned over the side of the bed. There was a pause in her regurgitation so I helped her up and carried her to the bathroom where she continued to throw up anything that was in her system. I tied her hair up so it wouldn't get in the way and then I went to go clean up the mess on my floor.

I cleaned up all the puke and went back into the bathroom to see y/n crouched over the toilet holding her stomach. I rubbed her back as her body shuddered and gagged, having nothing else to throw up. Once she was done, I turned the water in the bath on. The front of her shirt was dirty and she couldn't wash up herself. Once the tub was filled, I took off her shirt and shorts and tried not to stare at her bare figure. She didn't seem to notice as I picked her up and placed her in the warm water.

I used a cup to pour water onto her long black hair and washed it. After she was cleaned up, I got some new clothes and put them on her. Her head lolled to the side and hit my chest and she passed out. I carried her back to our room and layed her down on the bed to sleep.

I went out into the bar and saw shigaraki sitting in the dim light. When I walked in, he glanced at me and then back down at the drink in his hand.

"Is she ok?" He asked

"Ya, she's sleeping now." I replied getting myself a drink

He nodded. I sat down next to him and sipped my drink.

**smol Time skip**

I went back to my room and y/n was still laying there, in the exact position I had layed her down in. I sighed and lay down next to her, closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up for the second time that morning when y/n started moving. I opened my eyes to see her rolling over to face me, her red orbs meeting my blue ones. I sat up and looked at the sickly girl in front of me. Some of the color was returning to her face.

"Can you hear me?"

She nodded her head

"Can you sit up?"

She tried to pushed her body up but wasn't strong enough. I helped her to sit up and lean against some pillows. Kurogiri came in at that moment to check up on y/n.

"Oh, your awake. I'll go get some breakfast."

He returned a moment later with a tray that had two plates of scrambled eggs. He put it on the bed and left. Y/n's eyes were shining when they saw the food. She must've been hungry since she basically threw up her entire stomach a couple hours ago. She tried to grab the plate but ended up falling over. I helped her up again and took one of the plates. I scooped up some of the eggs and held out the fork to her. She frowned, not liking to have to be cared for but opened her mouth and allowed me to feed her.

I ate my own food and fed y/n the rest of hers. We were both finished and the pink had come back to her face.

"Thank you." She mumbled out, crossing her arms.

I laughed at her child like behaviour. I turned on the tv in my room and asked y/n What show she wanted to watch and she shrugged her shoulders. I put it on some anime but she decided she wanted to talk.

"What happened?"

"Well, toga poisoned you with her cake and to be basically been sleeping all day."