ch. 3

Y/n POV

I walked to school in the morning and went to class. School hadn't started yet but the whole class was there talking to eachother. I sat at my desk and pet Zoro. Kirishima came up to me while dragging Bakugo behind him.

"Hey y/n! Wanna come hang out tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Well, the bakusquad is going to my house to play video games after school tomorrow and I was wondering if you want to come."

Bakugo grumbled in the background

"Uh, sure, why not." I shrugged

Kirishima looked at Zoro and then back at me.

"He doesn't leave my side."

"Oh, uh, well..." He trailed off

"Don't touch him and he's the sweetest little boy. But if you don't want him there then I'm not going."

"Well, as long as you can control him, I guess it's fine." He said unsure

"I do controll him."

"Then why did he attack mina?"

"He didn't, it was a warning, she wouldn't have gotten hurt." I shrugged

They looked at Me wearily before shrugging. Kirishima plastered a smile across his face and went to go sit down.

Mr. Aizawa rolled inside the classroom in his yellow sleeping bag. He announced that the class would be going on a field trip to the USJ rescue training facility in one week.

[] After skool cuz I be lazy []

I made my way to the villains hideout. Walking in, i was greeted by an odd man in a full body suit that covered his face.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!"
"No it's not go jump off a bridge."

He contradicted himself.

"Twice! Leave her alone." Dabi yelled

I walked further into the bar and saw the league all sitting around. They looked to he talking about something but stopped when I entered.

"Don't let me stop your evil plotting or whatever." I teased as I sat at the bar.

"Boss, who is this kid?" Twice asked

"Y/n, a pleasure to meet you." I said sarcastically

Shigaraki seemed to be debating on whether to tell me what he was planning.

"Listen, I'm keeping your little league a secret from the heros and my dad so start talking."

"And, who might your dad be?" Dabi interrupted

"Ah, that, you will know when the time comes."

"Anyway, we are trying to think of a plan to get rid of the symbol of peace." Shigaraki said

"All might? Well I guess it's your lucky day cuz I know exactly when you can get him."

"Awesome! Why should we trust a brat like you?" Twice argued with himself

"Ah, can you trust me?"

Shigaraki looked at you.

You reached over the bar and grabbed a beer.

"Hey!" Kurogiri shouted

"Well you weren't going to give it to me were you."

He was going to say something but remained silent. You opened the beer and drank it.