ch. 15

Today was the day! The day UA was going on their field trip. I snuck around the school through the shadows. All evidence of my earlier sickness was gone and I was healthy again. I saw them all get on the bus and I created a dozen mice out of shadows. I sent them to the bus and watched as they attached themselves to the shadows under the bus. A shadow wraped it's way around half of my face, covering my right eye. The eye that was covered glowed red and I could see what the mice see. I smiled to myself and headed back to the league's hideout. My job was done.

I opened the door and was greeted by shigaraki.

"Did you do it?" He asked

I nodded my head and sat down at the bar with dabi. He slid me a glass and I recognised the liquid as bourbon. I smiled and drank it.

After a couple hours, I saw something in my right eye. I placed my hand over my left and focused on what was going on.

"Wha-" dabi started to ask

I put a hand up to stop him and focused. I couldn't hear what was going on but all of a sudden, all the kids were forced into the forest. My mice followed them and watched as they fought off monsters made of rock and mud. My mice followed the way the monsters were coming from and broke into a large clearing. There was a large building there and all the teachers. I knew I found the right place. I smiled.

"Did you find it?" Shigaraki asked

I nodded my head and used my mice to go into the woods on the other side and find a good spot for the league. I found a small clearing in the woods about 1 mile from the camp. I uncovered my left eye and looked at the league.

"Found them." I smiled

"Well, that was easy." Dabi said

"I need an exact point so I can warp us there." Kurogiri said

I nodded and placed my hand over my left eye again. I turned my mice into one large eagle. It was hard to do because they were so far away but eventually my shadow creation was soaring in the sky. I calculated the exact distance of the camp and the spot the league would warp to. I turned the eagle back into mice and uncovered my eye again.

"About 26 miles northeast of the old dirt trail." I told him

He nodded his head and went back to cleaning glasses.

"When are we going to strike?" Shigaraki asked

"I don't know but be ready to leave at a moment's notice." I told him

Everyone nodded. I felt exhausted from trying to control the shadows from such a long distance. I slumped down in the chair and drank the drink dabi gave me.

**Time skip brought to you by my gay eyeliner**

It's been a few hours and class 1A finaly arrived at the camp. They all looked exhausted and ready to collapse. They were given food and took a bath in the hot springs. Nothing has happened the first day.

**Time skip brought to you by pizza rolls!**

It's been a few days and the students have been training nonstop.

"It's their last day at camp! Are we even going to attack?!" Shigaraki said pacing the floor anxiously

I held my hand up to silence him. My mice were seeing something different that night. Class B went into the woods and some of my mice followed them and class A grouped into pairs. Every three minutes a group would go into the woods. This was the perfect opportunity.

"Now. We attack now." I said

Everyone nodded and kurogiri opened his warp gate and everyone went inside. I was left at the bar and waited until they came back, hopefully with Bakugou.

Dabi POV

When I stepped out of the portal, I was in a small clearing. I could hear screams every now and then from the woods. Everyone knew what we were going to do. I walked to a heavily wooded area and started burning the trees by holding my hand against the wood. Twice followed me and made a sippy of myself and went it off to go see what was going on in the camp.

The students were having a scare trail type thing. My clone was spotted and attacked and melted into a puddle of mud.

3rd person POV

Dabi turned trees and caused the smoke and flames to alert the heroes. Mustard went closer to the scare trail and flooded it with his toxic gas causing any students in the vicinity to get knocked out. Muscular made a commotion in the mountain while fighting deku who was protecting kota. Everyone else was splitting up the students.

After everyone was aware that the league of villains was attacking, deku finaly got kota to safety. Both his arms were severely broken but he was running on pure adrenaline. He ran into Aizawa and gave kota to him. He started running in the other direction.

Soon, deku found Mandalay and told her he needed her to relay a message using he quirk. He told her that the league was after a student named kachan and that he should stick to a group. She also said that the students were allowed to fight for self defense reasons.

Bakugou was found and was in the middle of a large group consisting of Todoroki, tokoyami, shoji, deku and a few others. Tokoyami had been overtaken by dark shadow until Bakugou and Todoroki made enough light to stop him.

The group ran into uraraka and tsue. They told them what was happening and uraraka looked at him confused. She asked that shouldn't Bakugou be with them if they were protecting him. Everyone looked around and saw that bakugounwas indeed gone. That's when Mr. Compress made his presence known.

He showed them the marble containing Bakugou and started moving towards the location kurogiri was waiting at. Uraraka made splints for deku's arms and they all chased after the villain. A few moments later, tokoyami went missing. They all looked to Mr compress and he showed two marbled between his fingers.

They almost got a hold of the marbles when they were dropped. One was safely retrieved. The other one was falling and deku was about to grab it when a scared hand reachd out and grabbed it a moment before deku's hand closed on empty space.

Everyone looked up to see dabi holding the marble. He backed up into a warp gate slowly. The marble transformed back and Bakugou was stuck in Dabi's grasp. So I ran forward in an attempt to save his friend but was a moment to late. The portal closed around Bakugou and he was gone. Deku passed out from exhaustion and the rest of the villains either retreated or were defeated and captured.

Y/n POV

A warp gate appeared in the middle of the room and out stepped dabi with a confused looking Bakugou who was immediately hit over the back of the head and knocked out.

I wonder what's gonna happen know. What are they going to do with Bakugou? How will Bakugou react when he sees the girl he loved is the one who wanted him captured? Find out in the next chapter coming out, idk whenever I have time to write again.