Ch. 8

"I am not your daughter anymore. I am shadow slayer." And with that, I released the bonds I had on all might and deku and stepped into the warp gate with shigaraki. Zoro followed instantly behind. And the purple gate closed.

-----------------

We made it back to the league and I sloshed down in one of the bar stools. At the sound of our return, dabi and toga walked in.

"So? How'd it go?" Toga smiled

"Fine." I replied

"Explanation. Now." Shigaraki said looking at me. He had taken 'father' off and was sitting in the bar stool beside me.

"Explanation? What explanation?" Dabi asked confused

"Eh, well I guess I had to tell you eventualy. My name in y/n Toshinori."

"Toshinori? As in..." Dabi trailed off in thought

"As in all might."

"What?! Your all mights daughter!" Toga yelled confused

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Wait wait wait. So you are the daughter of the hero we are trying to kill?" Dabi asked. Shigaraki sat there and listened

"You got it."

"So, what happened today. Did you kill your dad?"

"He's no dad to me." I hissed at him. "And no, he's not dead. I kept him alive."

"Are you sparing him because he's your dad?" Toga asked

"No. I'm sparing him for now, so he can watch his only daughter become a villain and realise all the mistakes has made."

"Soooo, is he gonna die?"

"Yes. But not yet. I'm going to make his life a living hell first." I said searching for some kind of alcoholic beverage.

"Ooo! So are you officially part of the league now?" Toga asked with excitement in her voice.

I turned spun around in my chair, crossing one leg over the other and looked at shigaraki.

"Ya ya, she can be part of the league." He said

"Yay!" Toga cheered

"So, you wanna go get some of your stuff?" Dabi suggested

"Eh, sure whatever." I said walking out the door.

Dabi followed a moment later and we went to my house. I skillfully scaled the side of the building as I've done many times before, and opened the window I always kept unlocked. Zoro, who had also slipped through the shadows and was in my room, commenced to search the rest of the house. When the house was indeed empty, I told him to spread out and alert me when my dad comes back. I motioned for dabi to come inside and a moment later he was in my room. I started by gathering the essentials like bras and underwear and placing them on my bed. Dabi looked away clearly flustered but I couldn't care less. Going through my closet, I chose a couple outfits and layed them out too.

"Not bringing many clothes huh?" Dabi asked

"What can I say, I like your stuff." I said with a smirk, moving my jacket out of the way to reveal one of his own white t shirts.

I caught the slightest hint of a blush on his face as I turned around and got a couple other things. I brought a couple books and the charger for my phone. I also went into my dad's room and took the money that was in my 'college funds' jar just to piss him off. I went down to the kitchen and went into the pantry. I dug around for a moment while dabi looked confused. Finaly finding what I was looking for, I pulled out a small box of pocky. It was the limited edition kind that was really expensive and was only in stores for a day. I had gotten my hands on a box and had hidden it well. I w!s not going to leave this snack behind. I heard dabi chuckle at my childish obsession.  I placed everything in a bag and climbed back out through the window. Dabi and I walked in silence.