ch. 18

"...........dabi...?"

Dabi POV:

My head shot up when I heard my name. Y/n was looking at me with cloudy, unfocused eyes. She turned her head slightly to look at shigaraki.

"Shiggy...?" Her eyes struggled to focus as she squinted in the bright light.

"Yes, we're here." Shigaraki and I say at the same time

She smiled and relaxed her body.

"Good." And then she passed out again.

I was so happy. Y/n was going to be ok. She would wake up again soon.

**time skip next day**

The next day, y/n woke up again. She opened her blood red eyes and looked to the side. Shigaraki had to go talk to all for one so it was just me in the room. Her eyes focused on me and she smiled. And then she started to cry.

"Y/n! What's wrong?" I asked worridly

"...dabi......" she smiled

I started to cry when I realised she was happy.

"I love you dabi."

"I love you too y/n." I cried

I got up and hugged her. She was still heavily sedated so she couldn't move her body. I gently kissed her lips and smiled down at her. She smiled up at me.

"Thank you."

I knew what she meant. I helped her break free of her numbness and feel all her emotions. She was finaly able to admit that she loved me. And I love her. I sat back down and looked at her appearance. Shigaraki told me that after I passed out, y/n transformed. The transformation wasn't reversed, adapt for her eyes. She had large, leathery, bat like wings that spanned 5feet each side. Black hornes that look to be laced with a purplish tint were on top of her head. They looked to be about 4 inches long and curved inward slightly. Her eyes went back to normal instead of the solid red. There were some features that I noticed now that the others didn't see. She had pointed elf like ears and sharp fangs. Her nails were more claw like and her dark black hair looked even darker and softer. Her fair skin was paler and almost translucent.

I looked away and noticed y/n was staring at me with confusion.

"Do you remember anything from the fight?" I asked her

"Only confronting my father, and saying that I love you.....And then a burning pain throughout my whole body. And then nothing. No vision, no feeling, no pain, nothing."

Just then the door opened and all for one walked in.

"Awake I see." He said

Y/n stared at him for a moment.

"You seem familiar. Like I've seen you before." She questioned

"Yes, you stole my spotlight with that transformation of yours." He chuckled

"Transformation?"

I looked at her and she looked confused as all hell.

"Well since she's awake I guess she can get up."

I helped y/n stand up and she grabbed onto my arm for support. She must have felt the extra weight from the wings because she turned her head around.

"What the fuck?!" She fell onto the floor and I helped her back up and sat her down

"That's not the only thing." I handed her a mirror that was on the counter.

She took it and I saw the shock in her eyes when she saw her new appearance. And then her eyes started to water.