Seeya later! [1]

Izuku Pov

As I was 'patrolling', I heard a gun shot not far from where I stand currently. I rush over to the source of the noise to hopefully find nothing. Bullet wounds aren't fun. I hop across the rooftops and stop and lookdown. I always try to observe the situation before jumping in. I see two new villains that have been causing quite some trouble for heroes, tied up with some sort of cloth. I then see a man with long black hair in a all black jumpsuit laying on the ground, clutching his left bicep. 

I hop down and get a better look at the man on the ground. Only then do I see the gun on the ground. I kick the gun away and move towards the man. Only then do I realize who it is. The pro hero Eraser Head. I move towards him and try to look at the wound. He pushes my hand away and tries to get a good look at me. "Calm down Eraser Head. I'm here to help." I said calmly while trying to again look at his arm. "You're that Vigilante." he muttered. 

I nod and move his hand. "And you're hurt. So let me help." I said while applying slight pressure to the wound.  "The bullet only brushed against my arm." he said while trying to sit up. I push him back down and just give him a small glare. "Don't move. I'm trying to bandage your arm." I said. He just looked at me. I groan and drag him up against a dumpster. "Now sit still." I commanded.

I pull out some bandage wrap out of my pocket and start wrapping his arm. Once done, I put it away and held out my hand. "Give me your phone." I said. "No." he replied as if I'm crazy. "Do you want to just rot in this alley way?" I asked. He just groaned and muttered something too quietly for me to hear. "I need to call someone to help you." I said, frustrated. He finally gave in and unlocked his phone. He hands it over and glares. "Geez. What are you, some teenager?" I asked jokingly. He just glared some more. I ignored it and scrolled through his contacts. Some I recognize but keep looking for some emergency contact. "Whose Song birb? They are one of the emergency contacts." I asked. He stayed silent so I shrugged and tapped it.

"Hello? Sho? Is something wrong?" 

"Hey. This isn't Eraser Head. I'm calling because he got hurt. I thought I'd call some emergency contact." I explained.

"Is he okay? Who's this?" 

"He's fine. I just thought I'd let someone know. And you can ask him at the hospital." I said quickly.

"I swear if you're the one who hurt him."

"I'm not. Just to let you know, he's currently at XXX im too lazy to come up with a street name. In the alley way." I said before hanging up.

I then called an ambulance and handed the hero the phone back. "I should take my leave before they come. See ya hero." I said while saluting. "What's your name?" he muttered. "Sorry Eraser Head. That's classified. Don't want to get caught!" I said while smirking behind my mask. I run off as I hear sirens near. Man. Can't wait to brag to Kacchan about meeting a pro. Again.

word count: 563