oop [32]

this probably wont be that good but I decided to update today

also I plan on starting another book, even though I have so many that I haven't touched and four different books that haven't even seen the daylight but still

its probably going to be a soulmate au because why not

I plan on make it either kamideku, kirideku, hatsume x deku, or erasermic

so would you guys want it to revolve around Aizawa and Yamada or around Izuku and some of the kids in 1-A plus Hatsume?

aight, onto the chapter

and sorry its short!!

I just didn't know what to do

Hisashit POV

"Inko! Come here you whore!" I shout out. "Y-yes?" she stutters out. "Want to explain how that mutt was able to defeat Scorpio?" I shout while throwing an empty beer bottle her way. She dodges it and lets the bottle hit the wall. She squeaks as it shatters every where and uses her weak ass quirk to clean the shards up.

"I don't know dear." I says quietly. "When did that brat have a quirk?" I ask while grabbing another bottle.

"Maybe when we would beat him. Maybe the brat actually isn't weak anymore." she suggests. I don't hate her, I'm just frustrated and she knows that. I nod before grinning. "UA starts school in a couple of months right?" I ask. "Yeah. So I heard." she says. "I think maybe, we should pay a visit to our creation." I suggest. She thinks for a moment before agreeing. 

"Sounds good to me, dear." she says. I nod and pay attention to the TV.

"Get ready mutt, mommy and daddy are coming to retrieve what's ours."

Crusty POV

"Kurogiri! That Vigilante, Phantom. I want him." I tell him. "What do you mean Shigaraki?" he asks. "I want him on our side. He isn't like the other NPC's. I think he's Player 2.." I say quietly at the end.

"I shall see what I can do sir." he says. "Good."

Phantom is a weird one that's for sure. He follows his own rules. He doesn't like the heroes. But also takes down villains. I also heard that he is in contact with Stain, the Hero Killer. He really is a weird one. He would leave behind no evidence. He is known as Phantom since he is always able to escape the pros and the villains. 

He would be a strong alley. Lets just hope he doesn't become an enemy.

Keigo (Hawks) POV

"Idiot! Now you are going to have to go into hiding. Again!" I scold the teen. "I get it, jeez!" he complains. "But do you?" Dabi asks. "Not you too!" he whines.

"Kid, me and Dabi aren't always going to be here to help you out of situations like that." I said. "Okay. You can stop scolding me. I get it. I tried okay! I wasn't going to just let Mic die!" he argues. "I know." I whisper. That's what scares me sometimes.

"Hey Izu."

"Yeah?"

"Did you see their faces when we left? It was hilarious!" Dabi jokes like the teenager he is. He may be a pro hero in training but he is still a teenager. Him and Izuku both. Dabi is only a pro as long as I'm with him. He has his license but is still only 16. They still deserve to be teenagers. 

Sometimes I'm more childish then both of them.

That's just sad.

They both had to mature at such a young age so when they act their age for once, its nice. For all of us.

word count: 576?