theres this new virus going around, its called feelings [24]

short filler chapter? why not

same as the last chapter just a filler because why not

Kyoka POV

So. Izuku fucking Midoriya is a pain in the ass. Why? Not literally in a kinky way. Not. I mean he literally just kicked my ass while we were sparring.

"Kyo~ Come on. Give me a real fight." he teases. I just groan in frustration. "Come on. Why can the you go easy?" I question while catching the water bottle he tosses at me.

"First of all, I am. And second, Im going harder on you than the other two because they are babies. And third of all, villains won't go easy. If you and Kacchan and Toshi-nii actually truly wanted to be vigilantes with me, you will have to step up your game." Izuku says with a serious tone at the end.

I nod and drink some of my water. "When will you let us join you?" I ask. "Not now. Maybe soon. You guys are improving and learning quickly. But you also have to realise that Toshi's dads are pro heroes. Meaning he wouldn't be able to be a vigilante too often. Only whenever he would stay at one of our houses. Plus, your quirks are easy to trail back to each of you. I'm not about to have all of your asses arrested because of illegal quirk use. You've gotta be untouchable." he explains.

I nod, understanding what he's saying. "Hey, let's take a break." he suggests. I agree and set my empty water bottle down. "Hey Izu?"

He hums while tossing me a change of clothes. "Where are you staying anyways?" I ask while switching tops. Izuku is covering me but looking away. He nor anybody else can see, thank god. "Oh! I'm actually mainly staying with Kacchan." he answers while switching his black tank top for a rich purple shirt with a black lightning bolt on the short sleeves. He keeps on his jeans though.

I toss my tank top aside and slip on my white shirt. "Mainly?" I question while changing my joggers into some black leggings. "Kay, done." I state while walking over towards the greenette. "Yeah mainly. Sometimes I'll sleep over at your house, or I just stay up all night." he answers while grabbing my workout clothes and stuffing them into our duffel bag.

"Why not Hito?" I say while slipping on some shoes. "One, I don't trust myself around his dads. And two, they don't even know I exist. They can be pretty over protecting according to Hito-Chan." he answers while putting on his signature red shoes.

"Makes sense." I mumble as we leave our training area, really it's just a clean part of the beach. It used to be a beach. Now it's a dump. But slowly, me, Kat, Hito, and Izu are all cleaning the beach. It used to be just Izu but now we all are.

Fun. It's not that bad.

We kept just chatting until we approach the ice cream parlour. We step inside and walk over to the selection. There was also a girl with long black hair pulling into a somewhat spiky ponytail.

"What are ya getting Kyo-chan?" Izuku asks. "Dunno. Maybe Neapolitan." I reply. He nods and searches for a flavour himself. "What can I get ya?" some worker asks cheerfully. "Um. Can I get two scoops of the neapolitan in a waffle cone please?" I ask politely. She nods and starts preparing the ice cream.

"And you sir?" she asks after handing me my frozen treat. "I'll have the superman, three scoops and rainbow sprinkles with a waffle cone please." he replied. She nods and starts preparing the ice cream. Then the black haired girl walks over and lightly taps our shoulders. "Excuse me. Sorry to bother you two, but what would you recommend?" she asks quietly. We turn to face her and wow. She's kind of cute. Ahem.

"Well, it depends on your taste. Although I say go with neapolitan if your new to this place. That way you can get three flavours in one." I answer. I was going to somewhat insult Izuku, not really insulting, and say to get his hella gay contraption. But I don't know how she may think about the lgbt. So I keep my mouth shut.

"Or, you can get my lovely, hella gay ice cream!" Izuku suggests with this dumb grin on his face. "Oh?" ponytail mumbled. "Here you go sir. Are you ready ma'am?" the worker asks.

Ponytail nods and points at both of our ice creams. "I'd like to have what they are having." she replied. "Like two separate cones?" the worker asks. She nods and turns towards us. "Thank you for the suggestion. I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. You guys?" she introduces. "I'm Midoriya Izuku! This is my friend Jiro Kyoka!" Izuku introduces for the both of us.

"Nice to meet you two." Yaoyorozu says politely. "Here you go ma'am. Are you three paying all together or?" the worker trails off as Izuku speaks up. "I'll pay. Don't worry." he says while handing over some money. "Oh no, Midoriya, it's okay." Yaoyorozu says, trying to stop my very stubborn friend. "It's fine. Don't worry about it babe!" he says with a giggle and finishes paying.

"Have a good day kids!" the worker says as we walk out. "Babe?" Yaoyorozu asks, confused. "Don't worry. He doesn't mean anything by it." I reassure her. "Yup! I'm gay so don't worry. I'm just a flirt." he teases.

"Zuku. Bad." I half scold while lightly smacking his nose. "Yes ma'am!" he says with a fake salute. I just groan and smack his forehead.

"You're gay?" Yaoyorozu asks.

Izuku POV

"Yip yip!" I cheer while taking a bite of my cone. "Pretty gay if I do say so myself." I add. "Why? Are you homophobic?" Kyo asks. I hope not. I saw how she was looking at her.

As her older brother, I am her wingman and will forever try to help her get her girl. Or mans I ain't one to judge.

"Oh no no. Not that. I just didn't expect it. Most people aren't so out in the open about it." she explained. I nodded. "Well I'm not like most people. I don't give a fuck what others think about me." I respond while still eating my gay ice cream.

"We should hang out! That way you can meet our other friends!" I suggest. Kyo looks at me and glares daggers at me. I'm just helping a girl out.

"That sounds nice. Here. My number." she agrees while handing over her phone. "You guys can put your numbers in it." she explained. I nod and take it, putting in my number then passing it over to Kyoka.

"Thanks! I've got to go. See you guys soon!" she says while walking off.

I turn towards Kyoka. "So. Whatcha think of her?" I ask. "She seems fine. Why?" she questioned.

"I saw how you were looking at her. You know it too!" I exclaimed. "Stop. I don't like her. I just met her!" she argued. "Mhm. For now. I'm just calling it. You will end up liking her. Trust me. My gaydar is going off the charts!" I challenge while finishing my cone. "Whatever you say Mr. Lonely ass."

"I feel very attacked right now." I gasp and clutch my heart dramatically. "Yeah yeah. Whatever Zuku." she says, rolling her eyes for good measure.

I'm calling it now.

You can hold me to that later because I will bet money.

word count: 1265