help [8]

Hizashi POV

"Shoooooooo! When are we going to see Phantom?" I asked, bored out of my mind. "I'm not sure." he mumbled. We had just finished handing over some thugs to the police and were resting on a rooftop.

Then someone jumps behinds us and sits down. "Hey Hobo, Song Birb." a dark figure said. I turned and jumped in shock. "Who are you?" I asked. "Phantom I swear." Shota said in a low voice. "Hey, you're the one who has him saved as 'Song Birb'." Phantom defended himself. "You're Phantom!" I said.

"And you're Present Mic!" he said. "I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not." I said slowly. "I'm not. I'm just saying." he said while standing he up. "So, you're looking for me why?" he asked. "Because blondie wanted to see you." Shota said, annoyed.

"Oh? How come? And I'm surprised you haven't tried to attack me yet." he said, acting shocked at the last part.

"So, are you two actually a thing?" he asked while readjusting his glove. "What?" I asked, clearly taken aback.

"When Eraserhead was shot that day, I had called you and your contact had a heart." he explained while looking at the hobo. "Ugh. Why can't I just be left alone?" Aizawa asked.

"You tell me! You and those Pros and even that League are constantly after me! I'm a minor! Come on." he exclaimed. "Really?" I asked, intrigued. "I told you he was like 13." Aizawa huffed.

"Aw. I'm flattered. You talk about me!" he said while looking over the lit up city. "So, what's your quirk, kid?" I asked. He stared before sighing. "And to think, I was actually starting to like you." he joked.

"It doesn't matter either way. I don't use it. I never will." he replied while looking around sadly. "Why not?" Aizawa presses. "Cause. I shouldn't have it." he replied, vaguely. "What time is it?" he asked.

"Like 2 something." Shota said. Phantom just groaned and laid down. "Why are you so comfortable? We could arrest you any minute?" I question. "Don't really care." he said while closing his eyes.

"Why not?" Aizawa pressed. "Cause. It won't make a difference to anyone. Endeavour can stop trying to set me on fire and instead beat his kids. You don't have to deal with your hubby annoying you about me. And you also don't have to worry about my snarky remarks." he rambled slightly. "What about your family?" I asked.

"My mom is dying. My dad left me. I've got no other family. And my friends can live without me." he said. "Why are you telling us this." I asked softly. "Why not?" he countered. He sat up and stared at us. "Say, would you two like a kid?" he said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, knowing full well that my cheeks are burning. Shota choked on air before staring at him. "Probably should have phrased that better.. My friend is not in the best of adoption places. Plus he gets looked down upon because of his quirk." he rambled.

"I'm just saying, I think he would love to have you two as parents." he finished while brushing himself off. "Oh and Shota, Hizashi, you mind telling Nezu that I'll be there? Thanks!" he said. He threw a card at us and jumped off the building. We looked over to see him running off into the shadows again.

I pick up the card and read it. "It's an address." I mumbled. "How did he know our names?" Shota questions. I shrug and hand him the card. He reads it and looks back at me. "Want to adopt?" he asked. I nod and smile. "Looks like we're getting a kid!" I said excitedly.

"Looks like it." Shota muttered, although I can tell he's happy too.

Word count: 644