poooo pee [30]

weee 30 chapters

i have no energy rn

it's great

so, like, what if after the book is done, and I made a sequel, would you read it?

because with my slow ass, this could easily turn into like 100+ chapters and it not even be the sports festival yet

so, I don't want the book to be crazy long so I might break it up..?

idk

for Izuku at UA, I'm thinking of putting him in the support class, but slowly end up in the hero class

also, I haven't even properly explained his quirk yet

welp

that's what i'll do in this chapter..? maybe next chapter

don't get too attached to any characters because i honestly was going to end up killing off Mic or some big character at some point

who should I kill off?

hmmmm

also, hope yall like Stain lol

Nobody POV

The room was silent for a while until the vigilante broke the silence with a small laugh escaping his slightly chapped lips.

"Your guys' faces are priceless!" he says while wiping his fake tears.

'Are you lying?' Mic asks. "About?"

'Are you really only 14?'

"Yeah. Just turned 15 last month!" he exclaimed. "But you're taller than an average 15 year old kid." Tsukauchi says, trying to accept the fact that the infamous vigilante that they have been hunting for two years, isn't even in high school yet.

"Yeah. I'm only 5'6. Most 15 year olds are around that height maybe a little shorter. 'Hitoshi is 5'5 so it's not that shocking.' Mic says.

"So for two years, we've been chasing a kid?" the black haired male questioned. "Yeah. Says something about you guys." Midoriya jokes. 'Wait so you were 13 when you started being a Vigilante?' Mic questions, slightly concerned.

"No. I was actually 12. We are almost at the three year mark of me being Phantom." the teen declares happily. "Why so young?" Tsukauchi asks. "For years, and even know, I've been told that I can't be a hero. So, next best thing would be a vigilante. Could you imagine if I just snapped and became a villain? The world would probably end." Midoriya answers.

"What's your quirk?" the detective asks. The greenette stiffens at the question and looks down. "I shouldn't have it." he mumbled softly, almost to quietly for anyone to hear. 'What do you mean?' Mic asks carefully.

"I was diagnosed, and still legally, quirkless. My parents didn't like that so they...." the boy trails off, talking too quietly for anyone to hear. "What was that?" Tsukauchi asks softly.

"They forced a quirk out of me." he mumbles hesitantly. "How..?" the detective questions, not liking where the conversation is going. "There are rare occasions where parents will beat their kids if they have a weak quirk or don't have one at all. I thought you would investigate stuff like that." Midoriya explains.

"I don't usually work with kids." he said. "Still. Painful and overall shitty process." the greenette adds. "What is it then?" Naomasa presses. "Yeah okay. Disregard the feelings of the minor in front of you that had to get the shit beaten out of them every day." the teenager snorts. "Stop with that look. I'm just being petty. Can you blame me?" he questions.

Silence.

"Okayy. It's a copying like quirk. I can copy someone's appearance and their quirk if it's been used on me." he explained. "So anyone?" he asks. "I can change into anyone as long as I know their name. I just have to verbally say their name and bam. In order to use the quirk, it has to have been used on me." he explains further.

'But you've changed into me. Twice.' Mic points out. "Because I know your name. And I can use your quirk since you've used it on me." he states. "Ouch." the detective whispers.

"Not a fun time." Midoriya jokes.

"So, detective. Question." Midoriya says. "Yeah?"

"What if I was lying? I know you haven't been using your quirk. What if i've been lying?" the greenette asks while grinning.

There was then a knock on the door followed by someone walking in. "Izuku I swear to Satan!" someone curses while stepping in. They walk over towards the boy and lightly smacks them on the back of their head. "Okay okay! I'm sorry! Jeez." Midoriya hissed while staring at the man.

"Who are you?"

"Sorry. I'm friend." the man says. "Phantom, do you know him?" Naomasa asks. "Yip yip! I know him. You don't?" Midoriya responds cheekily. "No..?" the detective whispers. 'You're Azure right? The hero that was a vigilante?' Mic signs. "I don't know sign. Sorry." the hero replies. "He said that you're Azure. Asshat, I told you to take a sign language class. It'll help your hero work and shit." Midoriya scolds.

"Yeah yeah I know. Anyways, yes I am!" Azure says. "You just debuted right?" Naomasa asks. "Yup! He's already scaling the ranks too!" Midoriya cheers. "Are you here to get me out of this hell hole we call a hospital?" the greenette asks. "Yeah. You're lucky I answered Shinso's call instead of Keigo." he remarked. "He's such a mother hen I swear." Midoriya half jokes.

'Keigo? As in Hawks?' Mic signs. "Yup! That's the one." one of the two teenagers in the room cheers. "Welp. Let's go." Azure says. "Yes sir Dabi sir!" Midoriya cheers before slowly getting out of the bed.

The black haired male just sighs and tosses a black hoodie and faded jeans at the boy. "After you change we can go." he says. "Wait. You can't do that." Naomasa says. "Sure I can. I'm an emergency contact for Izuku Midoriya. And with me being a pro despite being a teenager, I can sign him out just like that." he explains.

"Kay let's roll." the greenette says. "Oh, hope you get better real soon! And again, sorry I couldn't completely stop you from getting hurt!" Izuku says towards Mic.

Mic just signs a thanks and with that, the two teens walk off leaving a tired blonde and a very confused detective.

"Can he actually do that?"

word count: 1026

i'm not super proud of this chapter but it will have to do