Why hello there! [3]

Aizawa POV

I'm on patrol and I can't help but think about that Vigilante. I hand off another batch of villains to a cop. I wave them bye and hop back onto the roofs. I start scouting out the area while also taking a breather. I then hear someone screaming and start heading over in that direction. 

Izuku POV

I jump down off the roof in front of the woman who screamed. She was about to get jumped by a group of low life thugs. "Back off." I growled out. "Oh. I'm so scared. A little kid thinks he can beat us." one of the thugs said while laughing. Then two guys come at me at once. I duck and they hit each other like in those movies. I stager back and just stare. 

"Oh? Little hero's got some moves. Can you dodge this?" the 'leader' like thug says in a cocky voice. He activates his quirk and charges at me. His hand is turned to metal and swings. I dodge and redirect his hit somewhere else. "Miss, leave, I've got this." I said while making sure she can get away. She nods and quickly runs off. I glance back at all of the thugs and start analyzing all of their quirks. 

Leader

Quirk: Metal Hit

User can turn any part of his body into a steel like material. 
Drawbacks: If overused, or used for too long, the user can lose feeling in said area.

Thug #2

Quirk: Energy Grab

User can steal another's energy for themselves.
Drawbacks: If user takes more energy then they can handle, it takes a heavy impact on their body.

I decided not to read the two that are knocked out since I don't think they are waking up anytime soon. I hear someone join the party. I look to see Eraser Head, tying up the two unconscious villains. "Why hello there! Nice of you to join me!" I said while turning my attention back to the villains. "Raven, take down the hero, I'm taking care of the kid." the leader dude said in a harsh tone towards me. "Sweet!" I said while dodging another punch. "So, tell me something about yourself." I said while blocking, and redirecting another punch. 

"I'm someone that's about to beat your ass!" he said while attempting to kick me. I catch his leg and twist it, causing him to fall. "You know, it's not nice to swear in front of a child." I teased. He growled and used his quirk to hit my stomach. He moved faster then I thought, and running on little sleep, plus getting beaten only a couple of hours before, I'm going to be slow. 

I stagger back and clutch my stomach. I just glare at him and wait for him to move. He gets up and turns his head area and charges at me like a bull. I side step, almost getting hit. He slams into the wall, causing a huge dent in it. "You little brat!" he snarled while standing up and lounging at me. I didn't register in time and get tackled to the ground. 

He starts swinging at me, me barely dodging each hit. Damn, does it take that long for a pro to handle a thug? "Heyo, hero! A little help would be appreciated!" I shouted while kicking the thug off of me. Eraser Head then finishes up with his guy and comes over. "Sorry kid. That dude is tiring." he said. "I know. It's his quirk." I said while backing away from the remaining thug. "Eraser Head, erase his quirk. Because it hurts like hell." I said quickly, still clutching my stomach.  He nodded and quickly eraser the quirk. I then rush over and kick him in the balls. Hard. The dude falls to the ground and starts clutching his area. The black haired hero took this opportunity to quickly use his capture weapon to hold the guy still. 

I start coughing violently and fall to the ground. The hero was obviously concerned as he quickly is by my side. "I- i'm fi-" I don't get to finish as I start coughing up blood. "You were saying." he said in a somewhat concerned tone. I start to get up but fall again. "Damn Yagirito." I muttered while coughing more. "Whose that?" he asked while looking me over for any more injuries. "Some kid at my school." I mumbled slowly, trying not to spit out too much blood. "How old are you?" he asked. "13." I said while once again trying to get up. 

"You're pretty young. Why are you out this late." he said while poking at my stomach. I wince and fall back down. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, kid." he said, pity written all over his face. "Oh fuck off." I said harshly. "I don't need your stupid pity." I said while getting up again. "I'm trying to help." he said. "I'm fine." I said. "You're not leaving." he said as if I'm dumb. "Isn't that called kidnapping then. Holding a minor against their will." I said. "Not if what you're doing is illegal." he countered. "Wrong. I don't use my quirk, I haven't killed anyone, and technically, I have only hurt someone in self defense." I said while grinning. 

He just stares as he pulls out his phone out. "So, who is 'Song Birb'?" I asked, hoping for a response. Sorry Shinsou. "None of your-" he starts. I've got him. "You will wait until the cops come and let me go." I said. He then steps aside and I jog off into the empty streets.

Man are my friends going to kick my ass.

word count: 946