WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD?[13]

Midnight POV

"I can't believe Shota is making me cover his shift." I grumble out lowly.

Normally I wouldn't complain but I was in the middle of a Harry Potter marathon and I don't appreciate being interrupted.

I start to check around one more time before looking at the time. 3:45 am. His shift is almost over. Hm. Might as well start heading back.

I start making my way back when I hear someone shout, "Stay back!". I instantly try to pin point where the noise came from. I then look up to see someone being held over the edge of the building.

The person then gets hit a bunch of times by a.. baton? I was about to quickly go up to help but that figure then gets drops. Oh shit.

I quickly leap over and prepare to catch the falling figure.

I grunt inwardly as I catch the figure and quickly start checking him over. Only then I realised it was the famous vigilante Phantom. "Holy shit." I cursed under my breath.

I see the huge gash on his throat with blood seeping out of it at an alarming rate.

"Fuck. Fuck. Don't die." I said quietly. I pull out my phone and quickly call the first contact.

It rung for a second before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Please please stop bleeding. Nezu! Ihavethevigilanteandhe'sbleedkngalotandidontknowwhattodopleasehelpmeout!"

"Midnight? Bring the boy to UA as fast as you can."

"Yessir!"

I had already started running over towards the school but I pick up my pace anyway.

Please be okay. I get that you're a Vigilante but you look like a kid. And you actually do good. In your own way. God. Please please be okay..

word count: 282