weeeeeeeeeeee [23]

i luv this picture with a passion

Bakugou POV

"Brat! Go get the door!" the old hag shouts. "Don't tell me what to do, hag!" I shout but still go to the door. I open it to be met with two purple haired and one black haired teenagers. "Kyo? Shin? And some extra? What the hell are you doing here?" I shout. "Kacchan! Stop yelling!" the black haired kid says.

"Deku?" I said quietly. "Yes. Can we come in?" he says. I nod and let them all in. "Hag! We are going to be in my room!" I call out whine stomping upstairs. "Don't make a mess brat!" she yells back.

I lead the three to my bedroom and sit down at my desk. Kyoka closes the door behind her and sits on my bed, followed by the other two.

"Deku? Explain. Now." I demand.

"Okay."

I just wait for him to start while staring at him.

"So, I left UA because I didn't want any of the heroes to find out about me being, me. Before you say anything, I just didn't want the heroes knowing that a 14 year old is one of the most troublesome vigilantes in Japan! I would have been arrested or thrown into an orphanage. Plus I was just told about my mom at the time and I needed to be there in her last moments and I just-" he rambles but I cut him off by pulling him into a hug.

"Stupid Deku. You should have known. If you need a place to say, my old hag and Dad would gladly let you stay. Plus you've got me, Kyoka, and Shinso. Don't worry idiot. Just don't worry us next time." I said into his black hair.

He nods and hugs back.

After a couple of minutes, he let's go and sits back down next to the other two. "So Deku, why is your hair black huh?" I question. "Quick disguise. Plus, I've been wanting to dye my hair anyway. It's temporary right now but I may stick with it. Or a different colour." he then starts to mumble about different hair dyes.

"Oi! Izu! Tell him the good news before you mumble your mouth off." Shinso says while lightly smacking the back of his head. He snaps back up and grins. "So, I've decided that I'll help you three prepare for the entrance exams." he says. I just grin and ruffle his hair. "About time nerd." I say.

"So, now what?" Kyoka asks. "Video games?" Izuku suggests. We all agree and set up my x-box. "Uno?" Shinso suggests while Kyoka hands out the controllers.

"Sure." we all agree.

I totally won. Of course.

Izuku POV

He didn't. I won all the games except one and that was because I didn't even play since my controller died.

That round, Kyoka won.

Sweet.

Now, I've just got to some how be able to do Vigilante stuff while helping out my friends. Plus not get caught like usual. And even talk to Stendhal since he's pretty alright.

Oh well.

What can ya do?

Not be an idiot and get caught.

Thanks bud.

No problemo!

Fuck off.

No can do!

You're stuck with me until you either die, or suddenly loose your quirk.

Watch me bitch.

Whatever Dekiru.

Ugh.

word count: 555