abandoned pt 1 [17]

Izuku POV

I sit up slowly while holding onto my head. My head is pounding which isn't fun. I look around to find myself in the same room.

I look for the camera to see it on. Of course. I slowly get off the bed and stand up. I start to fall but catch myself with the bed. I walk over towards the camera and stand up on the counter. I then grab at the wires and disconnect it. I then hop down and head over towards the window since the door would be a big no-no.

I look at the mini table thing beside the bed to find a glass of water and some Advil. I swallow two pills and drink some water. Then I look back towards the window.

I check to see if it's locked. It isn't. I also check to see if there is an alarm just in case. Once I'm sure there isn't, I slowly open the window and climb out.

I'm like three stories above the ground which is fun. I scale the building to the roof and sit down with my left dangling. I sigh softly while looking out.

After a good ten minutes of just sitting there, I stand up and look for any possible way down. I look around to find a tree that I could jump onto if I go lower down. I nod as that seems the easiest way to get down.

I then slowly and carefully climb down a couple of feet and stop at a window seal. I look inside to find an empty classroom. I then look back to the tree and get ready to jump.

I quickly push off the building and launch over towards the tree. I land onto a branch which for some reason, doesn't snap from my fat ass. Weird.

I slowly climb down and start making my way off of the UA property. I only have one place in mind to go to.

The hospital to visit my mom.

Recovery Girl POV

"What do you mean he's gone?" Aizawa asks while looking up from his paper work. "The camera set up in his room was shut off. When Recovery Girl went to check on him, he was gone." Nezu informs the teachers in the conference room.

I nod, agreeing with him before speaking up. "I outta beat his arse whenever I see him again. He has several injuries everywhere. I'm assuming he left through the window which may have caused him even more injuries!" I practically shout.

"Where the hell could that problem child go?" Aizawa questions. "That could be anyone's guess." Snipe says.

"Maybe one of his friends will know." Mic suggests. "I'll ask Hitoshi about it when we get home." he adds. We all nod and fall into silence.

word count: 473