rude [6]

Izuku POV

I can't believe they actually want me to train them. How? How am I supposed to train them? I can't let them be vigilantes. Right? I don't know anymore. Just focus on what you're doing. I start heading back for my apartment when I see two heroes fighting a group of villains. I watch for a second, trying to identify the heroes. I then see a thug cornering a big, fiery, oh shit its Endeavwhore. The other pro, is of course Eraser Head. He seems to be fine so I jump down and do a quick roundhouse kick to the back of the thug's head, causing him to pass out.

The red head didn't like me saving him as he started growling and charged at me. I quickly dodged, and rolled out of the way. "Damn! Not even a thank you?" I joked. That just pissed him off more. "You stupid villain!" he raged like a 5 year old playing Fortnite, and shot fire at me. I jumped out of the way and quickly ran over towards Eraser Head. "Hey man. Mind helping me out?" I said quickly while rushing behind him. 

He looked confused before seeing the #2 hero shoot fire towards me. He quickly erased his quirk and glared at him. "That's a villain!" he huffed out while trying to push past Eraser Head. "No. This is a kid." he clarified. "So?" Endeavor said in a dangerous growl. "Move! Or I'll burn you both!" he threatened. He didn't give the dark coloured male much time as he instantly leaped over the hero and tackled me to the ground. "Come on!" I grunt out. He just pins me down and gets out some cuffs. He quickly snaps them on and pulls me up by my hair. 

"Ow! Shit that's rude Endeavowhore!" I shouted while trying to kick the man off of me. "You little brat!" he growled while aiming his fist, ready to shoot fire. "Your quirk was erased dumbass." I pointed. He was confused for a split second which gave me enough time to kick him in the jaw, causing him to get off me. I leap up off the floor and quickly jump onto a dumpster. "It was nice talking to you guys. Well, at least it was nice talking to EraserHead." I specified. I then jumped onto the roof and ran as fast as I could to get away. 

He really doesn't like me.

word count:410

im sorry it was so short!