training [19]

Shinso POV

I slowly make my way towards the kitchen to grab my daily morning coffee. Last night was, rough. And not in a kinky way you nasty bastards.

It's been about two months since that sludge thing happened to Katsuki and Izuku. We haven't seen him at all. According to the landlord, Izuku hasn't been at the apartment and actually moved everything out.

He's been laying low and nobody has any idea where he may be. The pros think that he either left the country, or something. They also believe that when he was in UA, that he was high. I wouldn't put it past him.

He has a troubling past with alcohol, drugs, and even smoking. He may be clean for about a year, assuming that he hasn't done anything while he's been gone the past two months, but still. It's Izuku fucking Midoriya. You can't expect shit with him.

Last night, I was training with Dadzawa and he didn't go easy on my because damn my leg hurts. When we were sparring, he swung his leg harshly against mine and knocked me to the floor. Then like some fucking WWE wrestler and was pulling my leg back, effectively pinning me. Fun.

So that's sore.

I have no clue what the exam would be like for the hero course. Dadzawa and Papamic won't tell me anything. Kyoka and Katsuki are also trying for the hero course. Hopefully we can all get in.

"A as to you going to keep staring at that coffee or are you actually going to drink it?" Dadzawa asks while drinking some of his own coffee. I shake my head and nod. I lift the drink and taste the amazingness of black coffee. Yum.

"Has he been patrolling at all?" I ask for the umpteenth time this week. "Not that I have seen. I don't see him al the time anyways. Hizashi might have. Don't worry. We'll find your friend." he reassured me. Or at least tried to.

I never give give them his name. It might have helped but I knew that if I did, it would break any trust that's left between us.

"He's smart and can take care of himself." Aizawa said. I nod and sip my coffee. "I know." I muttered softly. "If you tell us who the little listener is, we would be able to find him faster." Mic attempted at getting information on the infamous vigilante. "Nice try Papamic." I said while finishing my coffee.

"Hah. I get a cool nickname!" said the loud cockatoo. "You both do. Dadzawa and Papamic." I said tiredly while walking off. You were able to hear Mic's faint yet loud laughing and Aizawa's grumbles like a grump.

They are polar opposites yet they are like the perfect couple. Almost. I'd assume that they fight. Why am I thinking about that?

Whatever.

Kyoka POV

I'm sitting on a stool, strumming at a guitar, when my phone starts ringing. I set the guitar on it's mount and walk over towards my bed. I sit down and grab my phone.

Hito✌🏻🏳️‍🌈 is calling...

I answer and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Heard anything?"

"About Izu? No. I was looking at some websites about his vigilante persona, apparently he's been active is Hosu."

"Hosu? No wonder Dadzawa and Papamic hasn't run into him."

"I'm so glad that I helped you with their nicknames."

"They are too. Well Mic is. I know Aizawa secretly likes it. He'll never admit it though."

"So, got any plans today?"

"Maybe training? Wanna join?"

"Sure."

"Hey Ky, got any plans tonight?"

"No. I don't. What are you planning?"

"I think we should take matters into our own hands."

"We bringing Kat?"

"Nah. He's too loud. Plus he's at a week long trip to stay with some family."

"That's this week? Okay. When should we meet up?"

"For training, Id say around noon. For the other, maybe around 11?"

"Sounds good to me. Meet up at the beach?"

"Mhm."

"Kay. Bye."

"Bye."

And with that I hung up. I set my phone down and plug it in since it was low.

I flop back onto the bed and huff.

Izuku.

Where are you at?

word count: 705

Alright! So! I've got a question.

I never really secured what the ship should be. So what ships do you want to see?

There will 100% be Erasermic bc obviously.

But who should I ship Eyebags, Boom Boom Boi, Emo Chick, and 5-Day Energy.

Eyebags is Shinso, Boom Boom Boi is Bakugou, Emo Chick is Jiro, and 5-Day energy is Midoriya.

I don't know who to ship.

So, here are some ideas.

BakuDeku

TodoDeku

ShinDeki

ShinKami

KamiDeku

JiroxMomo

IidaxDeku

OchakoxDeku

KiriDeku

KiriBaku

TodoBaku

TodoMomo

Other

i'm not a huge fan of TodoDeku and BakuDeku but if you guys want that, I can supply!

Hope you enjoyed this semi short chapter!

Bye