2x the loud mouths aint fun [11]

ain't isn't a word. Sure. still in the title? mhm!

Izuku POV

I'm cornered. I hate it. I'm in pain. I'm freaking out.

And I'm also probably going to get my ass beat when I get home. If I get home.

"Kid. Listen, we don't want to hurt you." Eraserhead said while slowly coming up to me, along with the other adults. "Back away!" I shout while throwing my arms out.

Eraserhead erases my quirk and gets his scarf ready. He shoots the scarf at me which I side step to avoid. The scarf keeps going and ends up tying up Endeavor.

I look around for anything as a weapon. Endeavor gets free and is pissed. Eraserhead then gets ready to send the scarf at me. Midnight also starts to get ready to use her quick. I step in front of Midnight and let the underground hero come at me with the scarf.

Last second, I jump over to the side and let the scarf wrap around Midnight. Eraserhead doesn't lose sight of me however so I can't use my quirk even if I wanted to.

I then see how Mic and Endeavor start coming at me. I avoid them both and look for something. Anything. I then spot an old fire extinguisher. Sweet! I grab it and aim it at the flame hero.

I put out his flames which paralyze him and use the empty canister to then whack Mic in the back of the head. "Sorry Mic!" I shout as he falls to the ground.

Eraserhead growls slightly and charges at me. I pick up some gravel on the ground and throw it at his eyes so he can't use his quirk.

I then kick him in the stomach, causing him to start stepping back. I then activate my quirk and transform into Present Mic. I activate his quirk and shout, "YEAAAHHHH!" Nezu puts his paws over his ears and stays back.

I then start getting out of the building as fast as I can.

"That was totally fun."

The next day

"YOU DID WHAT???" Hitoshi screamed in my ear. "That's the most energy I've ever seen you have." I say while rubbing my ear. "Hah. Hah. You humour me. But you hurt them!" he shouted again. I smack him softly on the back of his head.

"Stop screaming. I'm right here." I said in an annoyed tone while I finish my extra credit homework. I have a higher IQ and end up doing classes for college in elementary. I'm just expanding my knowledge by doing different courses.

"But you hurt them!" Toshi said again, a little quieter. "And you used your quirk!" he added. "Do you want help with your work, or are you going to lecture me the whole time?" I said while staring at him. He stared back before giving in.

"Fine. But don't you feel bad?" he said. "Of course I do. Except for Endewhore. But Nezu has somewhat sensitive hearing so the scream wasn't helpful. Eraser is going to complain the next time I see him about the gravel and hurting Mic. And I only had Midnight tied up. Mic only passed out because of how fast I did it, and where I did it. He isn't going to have a concussion." I reassured.

"Now stop guilt tripping me and do your math." I added before getting back to my own work.

Hisashi POV (Not Present Mic)

"Hey, whore! Are you done cleaning yet?" I shout out to the butch. (i don't have the heart to call Izu's mom a bitch :( )

"Yes dear." it calls back. "When are we going to get the worthless villain of a son back?" I shout while finishing a beer. "And get me another beer!"

"Yes dear..."

word count: 631