ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [25]

filler chapter? again?

nope.

just something random and short

Five years ago

"The Midoriya family was found supposedly dead this morning. Witnesses report that there was an intrusion on the Midoriya house hold, burning the place down. Investigators are unable to find any bodies. Neighbors say that they were a quaint little family of three. Inko Midoriya, Hisashi Midoriya, also know as Flame Burst, an American Pro Hero, and their son Izuku Midoriya. If you have any possible information on what might have happened, please do alert the police. Now here are some words from the family's neighbours."

"They were a lovely family. Inko and Hisashi were always willing to help out others. Izuku was so fun to play with. It's such a sad fate. Oh what a horrible fate." says a small blonde boy. He used to play with little Izuku before his parents wouldn't let them hang out. Glitch was his quirk. He could glitch into different electronics.

"They were the perfect little family."

"So cute together!"

"Inko and Hisashi were the perfect couple!"

"How could you not love them?"

Truth be told. They weren't a happy family. They weren't perfect in any way. Izuku's father here wants his son to be just like him. A pro hero.

However when he found out about his quirkless status, he started training him more harshly. Not to where it's rivalling Endeavor's training but still. A little too harsh for a four year old.

His mother was sweet and loved him, but started changing her view towards him due to her husband's influence. By husband's influence, I mean by how she thought he had viewed the boy. Really, he thought that he was weak and couldn't to get stronger.

She thought he was weak and needed get stronger.

As time went on, something clicked for her. She realized that her husband hated her son's guts. Her son. Her child.

She wanted to get Izuku away from Hisashi. But what could she do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She could only sit back and watch as her husband, the man that she loved, beat her child.

He went as far as trying to force a quirk into his.

Hisashi knew what he was doing. Of course he did. He knew what he was trying to achieve.

There is such thing as Trauma Quirks. Said type of quirks are formed in desperation. Every human is cable of possessing a quirk. Some just need some encouragement.

He was just so willing to do so. He wanted his son to be a strong hero like him. As time went by, he started to do more shady things. When his son was born, he had retired so he could tend to his family. With him no longer being a hero, he had free time. He opted to spend that time doing his hobby.

Beating the shot out of people isn't just saved for Izuku. No no, why should Izuku have all the fun?

The villain Dragon steadily started having more and more fame to their name. Hisashi decided in the long run, that he would beat a quirk into his currently useless son. Then with said quirk, he wouldn't become a hero, no. His son isn't a weakling wanting to 'help others'. Instead, he'll become a villain. Just like Hisashi.

Izuku can be the new Dragon.

But that proving to be a difficult feat.

Dragon has many enemies. Two being the Underground Hero Eraserhead, and a loud mouth Present Mic. Hisashi had tried to prove to Izuku that these two and all other heroes were wrong and bad. But the boy was so persistent, trying so hard to prove his father wrong.

Izuku believed that heroes were good. Some of them at least.

He believed that Present Mic, Eraserhead, Ingenium, Midnight, and even Gran Torino were great heroes. His love for heroes grew and he even decided to take a liking to a certain rat.

When Hisashi realised that his son was too far gone and can't, no matter how bad or hard his beating and training was, couldn't obtain a quirk. So he decided to get rid of his son. He tossed him out.

What a mistake that was for him.

word count: 706

the font is like this because it's a memory/something from the past

you guys are gonna hate me in the next chapter

I updated for a second time because why not