Why. Do. You. Almost. Die. Every. Single. ChApTeR?!? [27]

my friend wants me to write a story with Present Mic, Aizawa, and Midnight shipped with Deku... idk what to think 😂😂

just thought I'd let yall know

second update because i'm bored

i also want to point out how we are almost at 30 chapters, and haven't even made it to UA yet

what course should Izuku apply for?

Katsuki POV

I groan and pause my game. I pick up my phone so it would stop pissing me off!

'Purple Bastard Calling'

The fuck?

"What the hell do you want, extra?"

"Bakugou. Nows not the time. Listen, something happened. I-it's not good."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's about Izuku god damn it! He got hurt. Badly. I don't know what to do."

"Woah. Back it up. What the fuck do you mean?"

"Just come to the hospital. Okay?"

"Okay. Just, send me the place."

I hung up and set my phone down. Deku's hurt?

How?

I swear to god that idiot almost does like every other fucking day!

I get up, completely forgetting about my match, and get dressed. I then practically run downstairs and put my shoes on. "Where do you think you're going?" the old hag asks.

"I'm going to hang out with friends." I respond quickly. "Have fun or whatever brat." she responds before going back to the kitchen. I just ignore her and head out the door.

"Bye!" I shout and quickly rush off to the hospital eyebags sent.

Kyoka POV

'Hito🏳️‍🌈💜 is calling'

"Hello?"

"Kyo. Listen, Izuku is hurt. Badly."

"Good morning to you too."

"I'm being serious. He got hurt and is now in the hospital. I don't know the full extent of his injuries though. And I know he's going to freak out and try to leave again. So hopefully-"

"We can knock some sense into the boy or I'll beat his ass!"

"That too."

"Okay. Send me the location. I'll be there in 15."

"Kay."

Swear to fucking god, how the hell, does Izuku Midoriya have near death experiences almost every fucking day!

This happens one more time, I'm going to get bubble wrap and wrap that bitch up! Damn. Katsuki and Izuku are rubbing off on me.

Hitoshi POV

"Dad. Is he okay? Is Pops okay? Are they going to die? What happened?" I ramble question. "Hitoshi. Calm. Down. Everything will be fine. Hizashi only got stabbed by a katana in his left arm. Nothing that a couple of healing quirks can fix. I'm not so sure about Phantom though." he replied.

"They can't take his mask off." I state. "Why?" he asks. "Because! If they do, then they'll know who he is. Dad, he will be more upset about him being found out, on top of whatever he may feel. He doesn't have good experiences with hospitals. Please." I silently beg and explain.

"I'll try. They might had already taken it off. I don't know." he answers. I nod, and look out the car window. I already called the squad and informed them. I sent them the location of the hospital.

God I hope Izuku is alright.

word count: 464