bend the rules [12]

Third POV

Phantom was jumping across the rooftops, patrolling, when he suddenly heard someone landing behind him. "That hurts like a bitch." the voice said lowly.

"What? Did I hurt your poor little eyes?" Phantom sassed as he stared at the pro. "Shut it. Why did you run?" he said. "I listened to my gut feeling. It's never wrong." he clarified while twirling a small knife on him index finger.

"You didn't even hear him out." another voice said while landing on the other side of the vigilante.

"So? I know what he was going to ask. Doesn't matter." he shrugged while bouncing his leg.

"Are you injured?" the second voice said. "Calm down Song Birb. Just a scrape. Nothing too bad." the teen huffed out. "I'm bored of this conversation. I'm going to get going." he started to leave but was cut off by the underground hero's scarf wrapping around his stomach.

The vigilante squirmed around in the scarf, trying his best to not aggravate his already probably infected wounds. "That's not just a scrape. You wouldn't look like that if it was." Eraserhead said while releasing the kid.

"Whatever. Can I just leave now?" he asked while clutching his stomach. "No." both of the pros said.

Izuku POV

This is starting to piss me off. "Just leave me alone!" I shout while backing away from them. "You aren't Eraserhead and Present Mic." I said lowly while stepping back some more. I look behind me to see how I'm right at the edge of the building.

"That's right. Now. Who do you think we really are?" they both said in this tone that was very unsettling. And it didn't help that they were talking and walking in perfect unison.

Creepy.

"Stay. Back." I growled out. They just laughed and kept creeping closer. "What the hell do you want?" I question while eyeing them carefully. "We want to propose a deal." they both said.

"One at a time. It's hard to understand what you're saying otherwise." I say while they step closer. 'Present Mic' swiftly pulls out a knife and holds it against my throat. "We want you to come with us. Someone wants to see you." he said with venom dripping from his proposition.

"Who's that?" I said quickly. "Hisashi." 'Eraserhead' snarled out. I just stared at them. Half in fear, half in shock, with some anger also in my expression. "No.." I whispered quietly.

"Yes. So either come with us the easy way. Or you won't make it out of this alive." the fake blonde said. "Who are you really?" I said, ignoring what he just said.

They grinned and then were consumed by a dark pink mist. Then a average height male with white hair that fades into a sea green is in front of me with a knife to my throat. I look over to see the fake Eraserhead now a tall dirty blonde man.

"So. What's it gonna be?" the blonde said. "You mean going. What's it going to be." I corrected. They both just stared at me with annoyance plastered on their faces.

The next think I know, a warm liquid is pooling out of my throat. I fall and hold my throat out of instinct. I'm then held up by the collar over the edge.

"No funny business punk. Are you coming with us, or are you dying?" the white haired man hissed. I just spat at him as a response.

"I'm never going back to that monster." I hissed out. The blonde looked at me and came over. He pulled something out and whacked my side, which in return I heard a loud crack.

Black dots started to dance around in my vision. The neck thing I know....

I'm falling....

word count: 630