oh no my perfect attendance[4]

Kyoka POV

"Guys, where's Izuku?" I asked concerned. 'He's late. Just not this late." Hitoshi adds. "Where's that damn nerd?" Bakugo said. To anyone else, he would seem like he's being hostile. But me, Toshi, and Deku know better. We've mellowed him out. 

"Try calling him." I suggested. Bakugo pulls out his phone and calls Izuku. After it rings for a minute, he finally picks up. "H-hello?" Izuku asked in a raspy voice. "Deku! Where are you?" Bakugo asked. "I'm not feeling well. I'm staying home today.." he mumbled in a tired voice. "Alright. Just rest." Hitoshi said. "We'll come over later and bring you the homework." I added. He mumbled something before thanking us. We all said our good byes and hung up. 

"Something must have happened." I said concerned. "He never misses school." Bakugo said. "Even when he got shot that one time." Hitoshi adds. "Maybe him being so sleep deprived is catching up to him." I said. They both nodded, since it's the best idea we have. 

"Guess we should head in now.." I said slowly. "Or, we can skip and take care of Izuku." Hitoshi suggested. We all looked at each other before agreeing. "Yeah, lets go." I said. "Who else would make sure that the damn nerd didn't get hurt." Bakugo said. Me and Shinsou just laughed and started making our way over to Izuku's apartment. "Let's hope he doesn't kill us." I said jokingly. 

"We should probably get him some food." Bakugo said as we start walking near some shops. "Sounds good to me." Hitoshi and I agreed. We walk into a grocery store. "Alright. Get whatever we need. Me and Shinsou will each go and get some snacks." I said. We all agree and walk off into different directions. 

Shinsou POV

I walk away from my friends and make my way over towards the chips isles. I turn down one to see only two adults in it. I shrug it off and start looking at the chips. The two stare at me for a second before walking over. 

"Excuse me, have you seen a tall man, about six foot, with long black hair?" a tall, long blonde haired male asks me. "No, sorry. I can help you look." I suggest. "Sure!" the female, a black haired lady with red glasses says. "Let me grab some chips first." I say while looking at the chips. "Shouldn't you be in school?" the blonde asks. "Yeah, but my friend is ill. So me and two of my other friends are going to spend the day to take care of him." I explained.

They nod and look at the chips. I grab some Cool Ranch Doritos and some Barbeque Lays. "Kay, I'm set." I said. They nod and we walk around the store. "Where do you think he'd be?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I've never been to this store before." one said while the other nodded. "What does he like? Maybe he's in that isle or something." I suggested. "He loves cats." the black haired lady said. 

"What's his name? And yours if you don't mind me asking." I said. "I'm Hizashi Yamada and this is Nemuri Kayama." the blonde said cheerfully. Reminds me of Midoriya when he's not so sleep deprived. "The grouchy guy we're looking for is Shota Aizawa." Nemuri said. I nod and start walking towards the cat area. "My name is Hitoshi Shinsou." I said while walking into the cat isle. "Is that him?" I asked while pointing at someone that matches their friend's description. 

"Yeah! Thanks!" Hizashi said while bouncing over to his friend. I nod and walk away. I head over towards the register and pay. I walk to the exit to see a Bakugo and Jiro waiting. "There you are!" Bakugo said. "Sorry. I was helping these two overly cheerful adults looking for their friend." I apologized. "Alright, let's go pamper Izuku!" I said while rushing them out. And with that, we head over towards Izuku's house. 

word count: 668

its 4:07 am hah