Chapter 6.

" What do you mean she is unwell? - She's perfectly fine." He says, turning around to face me, a deep frown on his face.

" No she's not. Something is amiss but I can't determine what. I can sense it and I have for a while now."

" How long?" He asks in a low voice.

He's upset with me.

" A week or so ago."

" How could you not tell me this?...... Our daughter - this is our daughter Catherine, you don't just keep something like this from me!"

My eyes well up and my chest start to pain.

" You wouldn't have understood if I told you earlier."

" But it doesn't make it okay for you to keep it from me!" He snaps and I flinch back.

He releases a harsh breath, having taken notice.

" I'm sorry." I murmur.

He shakes his head.

" No, you don't get to just say sorry and expect everything to be okay. This is our daughter's health, her life. Our daughter's life comes first!" He says, having stepped closer.

" What would you have done if I told you then?"

" It doesn't matter now, does it?! - Our daughter matters!"

" I know that Mica, you don't need to shout it out loud for me to understand that. Our daughter was taken from us Mica, but I could feel her unwell, I could feel her unwell yet I couldn't do anything!" My chest heaves up and down and I close my eyes for a moment, blinking back the tears.

"My only reason for not telling you sooner, was that I didn't want to worry you more then you already were. I never wanted you to lose focus. But even this reason, you see fault in it. You feel like I cheated you."

He looks away from me, not responding to my words.

The sudden knock on the door breaks the silence.

Mica goes on to open the door, revealing Evan.

" Alpha, Luna. Ms Serena would like to see you downstairs."

" We'll be down in a minute." Mica says.

Evan nods before leaving.

" After this, I am taking Ulana to the hospital." He says.

" As you wish alpha." I feel him tense up at my words but he doesn't say anything, walking out of the room.

I take a shaky breath, calming myself as I will myself to not cry. He is upset with me, with every right possible, but this doesn't mean I don't feel that pain in my chest.

I head out of the room, making my way to the living room where everyone is waiting. Nana's eyes meet mine but I am quick to break eye contact, daring not to glance Mica's way.

" I think you all know why I called everyone here. It's about the events that took place tonight." Nana says.

" It's a time to celebrate for both our little princess Ulana and alpha Black reuniting with us. We can't deny that alot holds questions, questions we all need answers to but can't seem to get ahold of, until we learn the truth from your father." Nana says, glancing between Ronan and me.

" We need to talk to him and learn what he may know." Ronan speaks up, sitting on the leg of the couch, next to Stephanie.

"Now is not a good time." Nana says. " He's asleep at this moment."