Chapter 16

I feel him staring, his gaze warms inch by inch of my exposed skin, awakening parts of my senses and diminishing what was left of sleep.

" I can feel you staring alpha." I murmur.

" The beauty of my mate is too captivating for me to even dare look away." He responds, pushing hair away from my face.

My eyes flutter open and I look at him.

" You'll tire - "

" Never." He is quick to say, cutting me off.

He leans in and touches his lips to mine, lingering the kiss. " How could I dare tire, you're my beautiful dream." He says, pulling back and letting his eyes to scan the whole of my face.

" You spoil me with your words Mica."  I whisper, his words creating butterflies in my stomach.

" I speak truth to my mate. You don't understand what you do to me Catherine Black." He shakes his head slightly, his eyes sparkling, his beautiful greens brightening.

" Mica." I whisper out.

He buries his head in the crook of my neck, the touch of his lips on my mark, making me shudder. I reach out my hand to his hair, massaging his scalp as we succumb to the quiet and relaxed early morning.

" Your love has surpassed the bond Mica." The words release from my lips, making me blink in realization of what I've just said.

I've said before that sometimes I let slip words, unbeknowns to me and only once I have spoken, do they sink in. These are the times I am not incontrol of what I've said and right now, is that moment.

He sighs deeply, pulling back to look at me. " I thought I knew what love was but I'm experiencing its meaning because of you. I am able to love without measure my love. I am able to appreciate and enjoy loving you and receiving your love. " He says, expressing deep emotions through his eyes.

" I can feel your love Mica and it is beautiful and amazing." I tell him.

A small smile touches his lips as he softly pushes me on my back, now hovering over me with both arms, on either side of me.

" You, my Belle are simply amazing. " He pecks my lips." I can't ever imagine my life without you. Nothing would make sense about it."

I touch his face, caressing his skin.

My own smile takes over when he playfully tries bite my fingers. I trail them down to his neck, where his mark is, lightly touching it yet it still affects him, making him shudder slightly. Under the effect of my touch, his eyes close, a sliver of that pleasurable look crossing his face and oh my, he looks beautiful.

" My Mica....." I whisper out.

I find fascination in touching his mark, each time my skin touches it, he trembles above me and his lips release a groan. All of a sudden, his hand stops me as he breathes out through his nose.

" Don't place temptation in my way Catherine, you know what a mere touch from you does to me." He breathes out.

When his eyes open, darkened are they as they stare down at me. My face warms up by his words.

I wrap my arms around his neck, returning my hands to his hair. " Kiss me Mica." I say in a low tone, letting my voice to be a whisper to his ears.

He leans in and at first, he brushes his lips against my own, letting our lips to do the talking. He flirts and teases, igniting each pleasurable sense, my body has. One of his hands, trail on my sides, exploring inch of my skin and letting the sparks be his guide.