Chapter 21.

I sit in our living room, waiting for him to return home. He is about to leave soon and wont be with us, for over 3 days. So I wanted to make his last moments with us to be memorable. Two weeks have passed now and that day for him to leave is fastly approaching.

I want our time together, along with being around his people, to be stored in his heart and mind. He should always know that we are behind him in everything he does and that, we are his backbone. He should also know that he has family and that, we will miss him.

I have spared time for him to be with our people, for them to spend time with the alpha and to be reminded, that their alpha is family. He is there, he is aware of their problems and will always, be their leader and protector. I have sensed it, that they have been missing alone time with the alpha and I didn't want to stand in the way of that.

Infact, I took the time alone, to plan everything and now, I am waiting for him to show up.

The sound of his car pulling up outside our home, makes my heart to skip a beat and I wait to hear him enter. When he does enter, I chuckle in amusement when at first he walks past, with intention to head up to our room but soon he retracts and appears at the doorway.

I rise to my feet and I swear that I have never seen his eyes take me in so quick, as he does now. For his own satisfaction, he lets his eyes to scan every inch of my frame so slow again and his eyes darken.

" I've let Cara take Ulana, she, along with Travis, Evan and Kylie will look after her."

He doesn't say anything but looks at me.

" I should have spoken to you first, but I thought some time alone would be nice. Is that okay?"

" Hmm."

" How was dinner?" I ask.

He doesn't answer me but continues to check me out.

" Mica?"

" Huh?" His eyes snap to my face and away from my exposed legs.

" The dinner." I repeat.

" You were right once again, it was fulfilling for them." He says, stepping inside and starting towards me.

" And for you?"

" Amazing." He says, almost sounding like he is in a trance.

" Mica?!" I gasp when his hands touch my waist and I'm pulled to his chest so fast, I have no time to react.

" You look amazing right now."

I internally laugh, knowing that he really isn't paying any attention to what we are talking about right now.

" Mica -"

" Shhh...." He says, before connecting our lips, silencing me.

I sigh against him, resting my hands on his chest and allowing my feelings and the sparks, to be ignited with so much force, through this mate bond.

Sparks are flying right now and the pleasurable tingles are doing crazy dances along my skin, making me to almost lose my senses and cave in, to the want and need of our matebond.

Pulling back and breaking the kiss, I earn a groan of protest from him, that he moves his lips along my face, trailing them dangerously close to my matemark.

" Mica?" I breathe out, with my eyes closing and my restraint, being near breakage.

" Mmm."

" We were still talking." I let out.

" Not tonight please, let this night be about us." He leans back to look into my eyes. " I want to be selfish and not think of anything else, I can't think straight with every part of me right now wanting to have my way with you."