Chapter 2

FLASHBACK

Yeji, Yuna and Chaeryeong were known for their really beautiful looks. Giving a plus point to their beautiful faces, they were also a part of the school's hockey team; an elite team that their schools was always proud of. With Yeji as the team's captain, they succeeded in almost all of the games that they competed in. The three best friends were the team's face: for both skills and appearance.

One day while they were sitting in class, their homeroom teacher entered. The class president, Daniel greeted the teacher together with his other classmates.

"Yeji! Stand up. The teacher is looking at you." Chaeryoung whispered to Yeji who was just sitting on his chair.

"Alright," Yeji said with her eyes half closed. She stood up together with her classmates to greet their teacher who was smiling brightly.

As you can see and predicted, Yeji was the sleepy head in her class. She was seated in the back row beside the window. She loves staring at the open window, feeling the cool breeze. She also enjoyed the view from the window as their class was located at the third floor, the highest in their school. The view was really nice. Their class was located right in front of the school's field. In the evening, if Yeji didn't have any trainings, she will sit on any of vacant benches by the field side to enjoy watching any games that was being played by her schoolmates. Or if the benches were filled, she will just enjoy the evening right from her seat in the class. In addition to such view, a garden was located right beside the field. It completes the breath-taking view that Yeji always enjoy in her class, either in the evening or during her classes that she was always caught staring into by their teachers.

"Okay everyone. Please pay your attention to what I am going to talk about. Especially you, Yeji." The teacher started their class.

"Today, we have a new student who was just transferred from America. She was assigned to this class and hence, she is your new classmate. Come in, Ryujin. These students don't eat people," the teacher instructed the new student to enter the class. The other students slightly chuckled by the statement of their homeroom teacher.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Shin Ryujin. My family just moved back here from America. I am looking forward to be studying with you guys," the new student, Ryujin greeted her new classmates with her eyes took a quick glance towards them.

"Hey Ryujin! Do you remember me?!" all of a sudden, the school's student council president yelled from her seat excitedly to the new student.

"JULIA?! Oh my God! It feels nice to meet you!" Ryujin exclaimed with a really bright smile. Her eyes sparkled as she saw Julia. 'Shine bright like a diamond.' Yeji's brain played the song as she saw a pair of a shining beautiful eyes that is owned by Ryujin.

"Oh. Both of you knew each other. It is a really good start for your first day here, Ms Ryujin," the teacher smiled to both Ryujin and Julia.

"Yes sir. She was my childhood friend back then," both Julia and Ryujin answered simultaneously.

"And it seems like both of you have a really good telepathy. I am sure that you guys get along well." The teacher said. "so, Ms Julia, will you show the school to Ms Ryujin during your break?" the teacher asked Julia for her help just to make sure that Ryujin was comfortable with her new school.

"With all of my heart, sir." Julia replied with a big smile was plastered into her face.

"Okay thank you for your help, Ms Julia. Ms Ryujin, you can sit next to Ms Yeji at the back of the class." Yeji put her right hand in the air to let Ryujin know that she is the Yeji that the teacher mentioned before.