Chapter 9

YUNA'S POV

"Good morning ladies! We met again," Bam greeted us while winking at me. Truth to be told, my heartbeat became faster due to his bold action.

"Hi and good morning, Bam!" Yeji replied while smiling nervously. She must be really nervous to find out more about Ryujin. I knew that she really loves Ryujin with all of her heart. She said that she loves Julia, but I knew she only liked her.

"Good morning to you too, Bam!" I smiled with the increased rate of heartbeat. He is quite handsome and charming.

"Don't you want to wish me good morning too, young lady?" his eyes moved to Chaeryoung who is now as cold as an ice.

"I am sorry but I am not greeting any strangers." She replied really coldly in which made I confused on why did she acted like that.

"I am sorry, Bam. She is having her red flag today." Yeji apologized to Bam while chuckling nervously.

My eyebrow furrowed. I don't think that today is her red flag already. She just finished it a few days ago.

"No worries lady. I got it!" Bam replied and led us into a room in the studio. There, I saw two beautiful lady chasing each other while the person at the back was about to throw a magazine towards the one at the front before Bam cleared his throat indicating that someone else is here.

Both of them stopped running with shocked expression is plastered on their faces.

"Oh! I am sorry. I didn't notice that someone is here." The lady who chase the other said before walking towards us with a smile.

"It is okay, Ms. We are used to this situation," I snapped my head towards Chaeryoung who replied to that lady with a smile on her face.

'What is wrong with her? Just now she is really cold with Bam but now she is smiling brightly in front of this lady?"

"Okay then. My name is Lisa, and this is my girlfriend, Jennie," she introduced herself together with the person who back hugged her. So, I guess this couple is having their sweet times before we interrupted their chasing game.

"Hello! My name is Yuna. Nice to meet you," I greeted them with a smile.

"Oh, hi Yuna! You must be the person who made Bam came here early in the morning." Jennie greeted me while winking at Bam. I just shrugged and displayed a confused smile.

"My name is Chaeryoung." Chaeryoung offered her handshake which is received by both Jennie and Lisa with a wide smile of theirs.

"I am Yeji."

"So, what can I help you here, buddy?" Lisa asked with her broad smile. I could tell that she is a really happy and cheeky person just from the intonation used by her.

"We are here to find a friend-" Yeji's words are cutted by the sudden rush by a group of people who entered the room. In a few seconds, the small room is already filled with ten people.

"Oh my god. The dance class is about to start. I am sorry, but can we continue this later? You may be seated there, or maybe you can join our class?" Jennie said with a guilt face.

"It is okay. Nevermind. We are willing to wait." Yeji replied to Jennie's concern.

"May I join your class, Lisa and Jennie?" Chaeryoung asked the couple.

"Sure! You are welcomed here." Lisa exclaimed while putting her right hand over Chaeryoung's shoulder. Her action somehow made me felt irritated.

"Then I think I should join you too." Yeji interrupted.