Chapter 5

Yeji's POV

"Yeji, you know that I really love breads right?" Ryujin asked with her biggest smile which had captured my heart and made me swayed toward her.

"Of course. But, you are not really fond of any breads. You only loved mocha breads." I grinned smugly as I blurted those words out.

"Put aside your smug face, Yeji. Everybody knew that I only loved mocha breads," she replied and slapped my exposed arms while giggling.

"Anyway, I wanted to learn on how to bake. It will be more precious and delicious mocha bread as it is made by my own two hands." She added with a really beautiful smile.

"Yes, you need to learn it as I will not have to spend a lot of money on your beloved mocha bread." I chuckled when I saw she scrunched up her nose in which made her whisker-like dimples show up under her eyes.

She then started to write something on her notebook with a serious face. I tried to read her note but she stopped me with her fiery face. Her eyes ignited with flares in which I couldn't tell whether it literally burnt me or had made my heart to thump faster.

She then tear up the sheet she used to write the note on it and folded it before she handed it to me and left the classroom.

I opened the folded paper. I was shocked to read the note.

"Get up now or you will be late. It is whether I will still be waiting for you or I will simply have another man who could give me his love unconditionally."

-Ryujin Shin

I gasped and all of a sudden I fell on my back. I opened up my eyes and eyed my surrounding. I am in my own room. I sat on the floor as I realized that I fell on the floor due to the shock from the note she had given to me in that dream.

The door was suddenly opened and there, I saw Chaeryoung and Yuna, standing at the door frame with their hands in the pocket while smirking at me.

"Fell onto your butt, dude?" Chaeryoung asked with one of her eyebrows lifted.

"How did you know?" I felt a sudden rush of blood towards my ears as I felt ashamed due to the fact that they knew that I fell from my bed just now.

"We heard it loud and clear. And it was confirmed with the fact that you are blushing right now. Girl! We are not even meeting Ryujin yet, but you had blood all over your face. Come on. We won't tell her that you fell onto your butt." Yuna added before he laughed wholeheartedly together with Chaeryoung.

I grabbed a pillow on my bed and threw it at them in which it only resulted that they are well prepared. Chaeryoung managed to grab the thrown pillow and threw it back to me.

"Get your ass up from the floor. Don't you want to get ready to meet the love of your life?"

I widened my eyes when I realized on why these two weird women are in my house. I quickly get up and grabbed my towel in front of the cupboard and ran into the toilet. I showered as fast as I could and put on my shirt and trousers that I had prepared last night.

I went out of my bedroom and saw the two who are well dressed in my kitchen, at the dining table, having their breakfast. 'I don't think that I have food left. Where did they get the food for breakfast tho?'

"Yeji! Come here. Have some breakfast. We bought it before we came here. We knew that you didn't really care to fill up your refrigerator with food so yeah." Chaeryoung said before she continued her work (read: eating).

I walked towards the dining table and sat on one of the vacant chairs there.

"Before we get started, are you really sure about this, Yeji? You know, there is a really big chance that she will just send you away."