Chapter 16

Yeji's POV

Once we arrived at the academy, Jihyo excused herself to go to her class as she had already missed the first session. She reminded me to call her when we are ready to make a move so that she could bid her goodbye to us.

Once we entered the room, I quickly packed my things and so do the both of them. Once we settled packing our things, I called Jihyo and she asked us to wait for her at the entrance. We then took the elevator and walked to the entrance. There, we saw Jihyo and Hyunjin standing near the receptionist area.

"Hi, Yeji and Chaeryoung! Hello to Yuna!" Hyunjin greeted us with her wide smile.

"Why is your greetings being different toward Yuna?" Chaeryoung said while frowning.

Yuna suddenly tapped Chaeryoung's forehead before saying, "you didn't let me to frown in front of you, but you can do that in front of me? Meh."

The three of us let out a light chuckle, watching these two girls bickering with each other before Hyunjin poking into their small bubble, "Yuna, I am very sorry for my wrongdoings. I am sorry for the failure of my plan to prank this monster beside me."

Jihyo's face had turned into a fuming Thomas who is about to crash Hyunjin on the railway. She pinched Hyunjin's side and the three of us laughed to the actions of the two siblings that are always arguing like cats and dogs.

"It is okay, Hyunjin. I am okay right now."

And just like that, we continued our small chats before the three of us walked to the car that was parked just in front of the academy.

The wheels rolled, indicating the start of our journey to the Son's Boutique which is estimated to be a two-hour-journey.

"So, Chaeryoung and Yuna. I want to say something to the both of you." I started the conversation with a stern face.

"What is it, Yeji? Is the something wrong?" Yuna asked with her head poking outside from between of the two front seats.

"Yes. Both of you have played dirty with me."

"Why? What did we had done to you, Yeji?" Chaeryoung asked with a worried face.

'Don't they think that I could catch up on what is going on between them? With those flirtatious acts of them, anybody can tell that they have some explanation to be made.'

"Don't any of you have anything to say to me? On what had happened in the hospital?"

"Oh, it is nothing, Yeji. The doctor only said that someone must hold a really big grudge against me to put me into such chaotic scene." Yuna said while smacking my arm.

"Yes, Yeji. Besides, the doctor also said that she is lucky that she did not broke her leg after falling off the stairs like that." Chaeryoung who is driving the car added.

I rolled my eyes before replying, "I don't want to hear what the doctor had said. I wanted to know about what is going on between the two of you."

Chaeryoung suddenly made an emergency brake and made me and Yuna bumped into each other's head. "Yah Shin Yuna! Please be seated properly." Chaeryoung said while glaring at Yuna who is patting her head.

"You are the one who suddenly made an emergency brake! Don't be mad at her, Lee!" I shouted and pushed her head.

"I am sorry, but your question really made me shocked."

"Why? Because there is really something that is going on between you two?" I asked while smirking.

With no replies from the two of them, I turned backwards and saw Yuna is fidgeting with her fingers with her head down. I turned to face Chaeryoung who is trying to search something from her switched-off-handphone. I let out a giggle watching the two.

"Hey! What is wrong with you two? I am just asking."

"We are sorry, Yeji. We didn't inform you earlier. Besides, we are afraid that we will made you felt offended because we are now searching for your love, but it turned out that we are the ones who had found our love." Chaeryoung answered after putting her phone down.

I laughed after hearing Chaeryoung's not-so-called-confession. I stopped after a while after realizing that I am earning a confused stare from the two of them. "It is okay, Chaeryuna. I am totally okay with it. Besides, I am your biggest shipper since school. No worries. I am glad that the both of you finally confessed with each other, especially you, Chaeryoung. You have been keeping your feelings for too many years."

Again, we had our small chats. They are letting me know anything that I need to know on what had happened between them in the hospital yesterday. After making sure that I am informed enough, Chaeryoung continued her drive.

After one and a half hour, we arrived at another tiny town. We are greeted by the scenery where the mountain and the sea meet. It is a really magnificent view.

A few minutes after, we arrived in front of a really big mansion. In front of it, there is a small signboard with [THE SON'S BOUTIQUE] on it. We parked our car and went inside the store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hey and hello guys! I am really sorry for the slow update and really dull storyline. I will try my best to make it better in the next chapters! So for the upcoming chapter, we will continue joining the trio in finding the most adorable person with her whisker-like dimples which had made Yeji and all of us to fall for her.