Chapter 17

The boutique was not really a shop and rather, it is a big mansion that was turned into an art boutique. The three stooges then walked into the mansion, side by side.

They then headed to the counter and greeted a little girl who is seated by it.

"Hello little cute girl there! Do you happen to know who painted a painting named "Black Swan?" Yeji greeted the girl while patting her head before pinching her cheeks because the girl is too cute to restrain herself from doing so.

"Why are you asking such question, Yeji? She is just about five years old. Oh my god. She took me to the sky." Chaeryoung said while massaging her head.

"Hello cutesy! Is the owner of this boutique here?" Yuna asked while crouching down, levelling her eyes with the girl's.

"I don't know who the owner is." The girl answered while shaking her head left and right.

"Oh my god. Are you lost, little girl? What is your name?" Yeji asked worriedly while cupping the girl's face.

"I am Son Nayoung. I am five years old." The girl answered while bowing to the three of them and with that, the three worried young ladies sighed while chuckling.

"I see that you are one of the Sons. Is your mom or dad here?" Yuna asked while staring at the girl, too immersed in her cuteness.

"I don't have any dad." The girl answered while pouting.

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad, Nayoung," Yuna quickly hugged the Nayoung.

"It is okay. I have two mothers instead of only one." The three girls raised their eyebrows while changing their gazes.

"both of my moms are at the back. Follow me."

The three of them then followed Nayoung to the back of the mansion. They are impressed as soon as they walked out of the mansion, they are greeted by a really huge garden that is filled with different types and colours of flowers. In the middle of the garden, they could see two ladies, one is painting meanwhile the other one is watering the plants. They also could hear the famous ballet song, "Giselle" is being played through the speaker, which is situated on their right, near the door.

Nayoung then grabbed Yeji's hand and dragged her near the lady who has just finished watering the flowers.

"Mommy! We have customers."

"Hello, I am sorry for barging into your garden like this. We just want to meet the owner of this boutique when Nayoung brought us here when we asked her." Yeji bowed to the lady.

"Oh, hi there! I am sorry to make you walk here. Our customers are always from around here and thus they knew where to find us. I am glad that Nayoung helped you guys." She said while lifting Nayoung up into her arms.

The one who is painting in the middle of the garden walked towards them and asked, "can we help you with anything? Did you find something that caught your eyes in the boutique?"

"Erm, we are just wondering if you know our friend. Anyway, my name is Shin Yuna."

"I am Lee Chaeryoung."

"And I am Hwang Yeji."

"Nice to meet you. I am Son Chaeyoung and this is my wife, Son Mina. And of course, this cute little girl is our daughter, Son Nayoung."

"I think it is better if we talk inside. Chaeng, can you take them with you? I will come to you after I close the boutique."

"Eh? Why are we closing? Do we have something to do after this?"