Chapter 8

YEJI'S POV

Yeddeong,

This will be the last letter I am going to write for you as I knew that none of these letters will reach you. I had decided to write letters for you even though I had decided not to send these letters to you. But, I had left the letters that I had wrote for you at a few places that reminded me of you. I really hoped that maybe with the written letters, I could at least lessen the regrets and guilts that I have from that day. I have been meeting with Jeongyeon to learn on how to make chocolates and do some pastries. She is a really great friend and teacher. She is also really pretty. Too bad that she already had a wife. I learned a lot from her. Most of the time we spent was just me talking about you. She keeps asking me on why we did not end up together. That is the same question that I really wanted to ask you but perhaps neither of us will ever know why.

On the other day, Lisa said that maybe in one fine day, we will cross paths again. And when the day comes, I will know the answers to my questions. Lisa may be right, but I do not think that you will ever want me back. I forgot to mention, Lisa is my friend. She is the owner of a dance studio where I often go to. She teaches us together with her spouse, Jennie. During the lessons, it really reminds me of the time that you were dancing in a kangaroo outfit and you tried to be cute in which I denied it because it is not the kangaroo outfit that made you cute. You are always a cutie in my eyes. I also remembered on how we used to perform as a duo during our dance class. We also used to perform in a group with Chae, Yuna and of course, you love, Lia. Once, we had performed Hard Carry, TT, Dalla Dalla, Icy, Cherry and a few more songs in a showcase.

I wanted to tell you more but there is no point of it, right? You already have Lia now. She really loves you. It is not nice to bring back the memories of our past. It is an awful action, right? Yeddeong, I love you. How I wished I could tell you this precious sentence over and over again to you but now all I have are regrets for not making it true during our times together. Please live a long and healthy life.

With love,

Ryuddaeng.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would she say that she also wanted to know the reason on your break-up?" Yuna murmured while putting her hands on the table while holding the letter.

"Jeongyeon, when did Ryu- oh I mean Joanne put this envelope here?" Chaeryoung asked while putting her gaze upon Jeongyeon with a puzzled face.

"It has been for four months if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeji?" Yuna averted her gaze to me.

Tears began to flow over my cheeks. Ryujin is making it hard for the both of us. She didn't fail to make me cry over her letters.

"Yeji, if she said that this will be the last letter that she will write for you, didn't it mean that she wrote a couples more?" Chaeryoung blurted out her concerns.

"Wait a minute. How did you know that she was here? Didn't you said just now that you haven't met her since your high school?" Nayeon asked while giving a suspicious look upon us.

"We knew that she was here through the first letter that we got from her. She did mention that she is learning how to bake here. That is how we are here, in front of both of you," I answered while letting the I-don't-know-for-how-many-times-i-had-done-it of sigh.

"Why did she say that this will be her last letter though?" Nayeon asked with curiosity.

"She probably had written some letters to Yeji?" Jeongyeon answered. Yuna, Chaeryoung and Nayeon nodded from hearing Jeongyeon's assumption. Meanwhile me, on the other hand could only stare blankly on the letters that I had read before.