Chapter 11

It was late in the afternoon when the five ladies arrived at Jihyo's place. Soon as they get inside, the receptionist told them that Jihyo is still teaching and it will take an hour more before her class officially ended.

"Oh, okay. Can you tell her that I am here, and wanted to have a conversation with her? We are going out for a moment. So, tell her to wait for me." Lisa said to the receptionist.

"Alright, Ms Lisa. I will make sure to stall her as long as I could." The receptionist replied while giggling cheekily together with both Lisa and Jennie.

And just like that, Lisa and Jennie left the academy, followed by the curious trio towards their car.

"Where are we going, Lisa?" Yeji asked with her knitted eyebrows.

"I am pretty sure that the three of you have not eaten yet and thus, we would like to bring the three of you to a special restaurant that is owned by our friend!" Lisa replied while hopping towards the car that was just in front of her eyes.

This time, the trio joined both Lisa and Jennie in Jennie's car as the couple insisted to drive them to the said restaurant.

"We are here!" Lisa exclaimed while unbuckling her seatbelt.

The car was parked in front of a really big restaurant. 'Momo's Jokbal' was written on the restaurant's signboard. Then, the five of them get out of the car and entered the restaurant. A sudden rush of cold air was felt onto their faces as it is quite warm at the outside.

They chose to sit by the window as the restaurant offered a picturesque view towards their customers who opted to sit by the window.

A waitress came and jotted down their orders. Lisa and Jennie are in charge in ordering their meals as the both of them are already familiar with the place. Ten minutes passes by before they were greeted by the owner of the restaurant.

"Momoring! It has been a long time since we last met you!" Jennie gasped at the sudden appearance of the restaurant owner.

"Hi Lisa, Jennie! And hi too to the three of you," Momo greeted the trio who is staring at her with their jaws open.

"Hello, Ms." Yeji greeted her back after being nudged by Lisa who sat beside her.

The three friends are then being left out from the conversation between Momo, Jennie and Lisa. They are stiffened due to the starstruck that they are experiencing right now.

Soon after, their ordered meals arrived, and they ate them in awe. The food there are very delicious and mouth-watering. Momo then proceeded to the counter and left the five to have their meals.

After finishing their food, the five of them walked to the counter only to be informed that Momo had treated them for their lunch and hence, they did not need to pay for their meals. When they requested to greet and thank Momo, the cashier then stated that Momo had went out for some business.

They drove back to the academy. Once they entered the automatic door, they saw someone with big eyes is seating in the waiting area.

"Jihyo!" both Lisa and Jennie shouted and waved their hands to the big-eyed-lady.

"Jenlisa! What brought you here?" Jihyo asked and offered her handshake with the other three before hugging the couple.

"I came here to help them," Jennie said while pointing to the other three.

"Hello, my name is Chaeryoung."

"I am Yuna."

"I am Yeji."

Jihyo's face changed into a shocked expression, "Lisa! Jennie! Yeji? THE Hwang Yeji? Yeddeong?"

"Indeed, yes she is. I already talked to her and it seems like she didn't know what had happened and thus, you can go easy on her."