Chapter 15

Yeji's POV

I have not been sleeping lately because I have been thinking a lot about what Ryujin had wrote on those letters. I can't understand on why she didn't know anything about our break-up, since she is the one who disappeared without any words. Before I knew it, it was already eight in the morning. The sun was already up and the wind that is coming from the open window is cold. 'I am going to find you, Ryuddaeng. We will try to sort it out.'

I stand up and walked to my bag which is located near the sofa, in which Jihyo is sleeping on. She must be really tired as she need to drive back to back, from the studio to her house, and then drove back to the studio, followed by the drive towards the police station to let us released from the lock up, go to the hospital to visit Yuna and searched for her as we thought that she is missing and lastly, drove back here after sending her really naughty but excellent sister, Hyunjin. Jihyo had a really long day yesterday. I am feeling apologised to her, for troubling her here and there.

That Hyunjin girl is a mess, but she is really brilliant. How come can she come up with an idea to pull a prank on her sister by using the Pythagoras Theorem and velocity that we were taught in school? She is really an unpredictable person.

As I am searching for my outfit of the day, Jihyo woke up and greeted me in her sleepy eyes. "Good morning, Yeji. You are up quite early."

"Good morning to you too, Jihyo. I am just used to be awake at this time. Don't mind me you can continue your sleep." I replied while smiling towards her.

"Alright then. I need to continue my beauty sleep for a few minutes more. I am worn out." Jihyo stretched out her body before going back to her dreamland.

I just flashed a smile and go to the toilet to do my morning routine. I took quite a long time under the shower, reminiscing the moments that I had with Ryujin and compared it to the times that I have shared with Lia.

The fact that I had spent almost half of my life with Lia made me felt a huge guilty towards her. She had sacrificed a lot of things for me, even though our engagement was arranged by both of our parents. Sometimes, when I am spending my times with her, I don't have the thought that our engagement was arranged. I felt like we were engaged just because out of love. I felt like we loved each other, not until Ryujin invade my braincells. Each and every time I felt like I have already fell in love with Lia, Ryujin will eventually appears in my mind.

I need to make up my mind. I will make sure that I could find Ryujin. I need answers for the things that had been happening all these years. I need her explanations on her sudden disappearance. I need her explanations on why she didn't know the reason of our break-up when she is the one who walked away from my life. Not only from my life, but from our life. From ITZY's life.

Only God knows how we mourned over her disappearance. The pride of school was devastated from her sudden disappearance. We have not joined any competitions. We have not performed in any events. We were dissolved. All of us had stopped dancing. We were nothing without her as ITZY is our pride, our dream, our escapism. Yuna had focused on her floorball games, Chaeryoung had made her own way in the student's council together with Lia, meanwhile me, had skipped my classes for months, mourning over nothing. I don't even know on what the reason behind Ryujin's disappearance's impact upon us is as she was someone who just came into our circle but could turn us upside down once she left.

After I had refreshed myself, I went out of the shower and was greeted by Jihyo who is ready to go to the hospital to visit Yuna. I take a look at my wristwatch on the table and realized that I had spent two hours in the toilet.

"Hey Yeji. Chaeryoung just called just now and informed me that Yuna can be discharged today as she is not badly injured."

"Oh really? Thank God. I should get ready to go to the hospital." I said while drying my wet hair.

After having some light breakfast that had been prepared by Jihyo, we entered into my car as I volunteered myself to drive to the hospital. I don't want to trouble Jihyo again for today. She have had enough from yesterday.

We had a small chat on our way there.

"I am sorry for creating troubles for you, Jihyo."

"It is fine, Yeji. I should be the one who drive you to the hospital. You are still my guest. Don't you feel tired from this trip?"

"Yeah. It is quite tiring for me. We have been jumping from places to places just to find her."

"I can tell that you are too in love with her, Yeji. You sacrificed a lot of your times in finding her."

"Hmm, I guess so. anyway, can you tell me more about Ryujin? Oh, sorry. I meant Joanne."

"Her days is mostly filled with stories of you. I already knew you before I met you. I can tell that both of you are perfect lovers before you decided to break-up with her."

"Jihyo, we never broke up. Erm, yes, we broke up and I already have a new life now but then, in the past, she is the one who decided to go away from all of us. She is the one who left us. We didn't know anything."

"Hmm. I am sorry, but she often cried and said that she hates keeping the feeling of loving you. She hates waiting for you. She is getting tired with her feelings for you. She hates waiting for someone that for sure will never think about her for even a second."

I sighed upon hearing Jihyo's word. 'Shin Ryujin, there is not a single day that I never think about you. Everything that you had done keep playing in my mind as if it had just happened yesterday. You laughs, your smiles, your clingy acts, your cuteness and i even missed your pink hair. Everything will keep playing in my mind each single day as it passes.'

Jihyo patted my arm before adding, "but the thing that she encrypted the most into my mind is about you being kind, not just to her, but to everyone. She even said that you had a warmth that only you have and you coming all the way here just to find someone who had disappeared for a long time ago had proven that you have that overflowing love in your heart. I really hoped that you will find and meet her soon. From the bottom of my heart."

"It is funny right? After the years that I had tried to forget her, I had started this journey to find her. I guess this is how the world works. I can't just erase someone from my life. Each and everyone who came into our life will for sure left something to be reminisced about, even for a little tiny thing."

Just before we reached the entrance of the hospital, Chaeryoung once again called and informed us that Yuna has been discharged and they are waiting for us at the cafeteria.

Both of us head up to the cafeteria and we are greeted with the sight of the two girls being super clingy with each other. Do they already have something that they should have since a few years ago?

I smiled to them when our eyes connected. Both Jihyo and I then walked over to the table that they are seated on. We chatted for a while and then proceeded to the car that was parked outside of the hospital and the parking lots that are provided by the hospital was full.

We then started our journey back to Jihyo's academy to pack our things and continue our journey to the Son's Boutique. I steals some glances to the back to watch the two girls flirting with each other. I will for sure bombard them with my questions if they didn't open up their mouth once we arrived at the academy. I am sure that something is going on between them.