Chapter 18

Yeji's POV

"You don't have to."

"But why?" I asked worriedly.

"She lives nearby."

"WHERE?!" we hurriedly asked the two Sons.

"Oh my god. You don't have to shout! This room is small." Chaeyoung said while covering her ears.

"Said the one who shouted here and there just now." Mina replied while rolling her eyes towards Chaeyoung, before adding, "her house is on top of a nearby hill."

"At last, Yeji. We could meet her. Let's go there right now!" Yuna said while trying to drag me outside.

"Before you go to her house, I think it is better for you to read her letter first." Mina then handed me the box.

I opened the box slowly, trying to compose myself. Once the box was opened, I found another letter with some dried petals together with it.

"I don't think that it is a good idea to show up after what you have did to her before." Chaeyoung said with a slightly angered tone.

"What are you talking about? Ryujin is the one who had left Yeji without any words. She is the one who left Yeji hanging." Yuna said, wanting to back up me.

"That is not how she told us. She loved you and is still in love with you. However, I don't think that you deserved that love."

"Chaeng, can you please look after Nayoung? I am afraid she would play outside the house." Mina asked Chaeyoung while smiling weakly.

"Alright. I will be back."

I am sure that Chaeyoung really hates me but what is weirder is that she keeps saying something about that day. What is she actually talking about? Does my brain lack of braincells? Or does my braincells could not connect with each other as my mother could not afford to buy Enfagrow? Lack of DHA?

Chaeyoung then left to take care of Nayoung per requested by Mina. I am sure that Mina asked her to go out because of her cold treatment towards me. I really hope that they will not quarrel because of me.

"I am sorry for Chaeng's attitude. She is really close to Ryujin." Mina said while giving us a pressured look.

"But why she seems to despise Yeji's presence and her struggles to get back in touch with Ryujin?" Chaeryoung blurted out her concern which is the same as mine.

"Hmm how do I start this?" Mina said, biting her lips. I couldn't deny the fact that she is quite charming and sexy while doing this.

"Open up your mouth and start talking." Yuna stated in which had earned smacks from me and Chaeryoung back to back.

"Lmao. The three of your actions are really in tally with what Ryujin had told us. One is always speaking her mind without even thinking for a second, the other one is someone who will always shows concern and you, her Yeddeong, is the one who will always be the mom of the group. Okay first of all, Ryujin will always come here since she first came here, after her works. After some time, she told us her past beautiful memories with ITZY. Most importantly, she will never forget to mention about you in all of her stories. And once she started reminiscing something about you, she will be ended up crying. Chaeyoung tried to convince her to stop remembering you but she didn't. My wife doesn't really hate you, but she really hate on what you had done to Ryujin."

"What did you actually did before, Yeji? I am starting to doubt you right now." Yuna said while moving her ass to sit beside Mina with a confused look.

"What are you talking about, Yuna? I didn't know anything. I literally have no idea on what is going on right now."

"She didn't show up in the day Ryujin asked to meet up with her." Mina answered while fixing her gaze into my eyes, maybe trying to find some hint of lying from me.

But as I had said before, I don't know anything, I am lost. I didn't know what Mina is talking about.

"Yeji, maybe it is better for you to read the letter. We could find something that we need to know from it." Chaeryoung tried to divert my attention from my guilt feeling by suggesting me to read Ryujin's letter.

I opened the letters and there, I saw Ryujin with a pair of cats. I knew one of them, Byullie, her beloved grey cat.

 I knew one of them, Byullie, her beloved grey cat

This is my picture with my two beloved cats, Byullie and Dallie

This is my picture with my two beloved cats, Byullie and Dallie. I am not sure if you still remember Byullie, she is the one who peed on you on your first time coming to my home. OMG I am sorry for that incident, Yeddeong ☹