Chapter 7

The exhaustion that was felt by the three of them had brought them to a really deep and peaceful sleep. It was almost noon when the three friends woke up from their deep sleep. They then ate their lunch at the hotel before walked to the bakery shop.

Yuna inhaled the fresh air before saying, "No wonder Ryujin chose this place. It is calm and quiet. It totally suit her. She really loves these calming spots. I remembered when we had our school trip to Paris. Me and Yeji went to the city spots meanwhile she, Julia and Chae opted to take a walk by the silent and calming streets and by the river. The three of you even have meal by the riverside!"

 The three of you even have meal by the riverside!"

"Yeah. I couldn't agree more that this place suited her very well." Yeji replied before turned her head towards the beach on their right.

"But we don't even know if she really lives here." Chaeryoung said before let of a small sigh.

"It is okay, Chae. I am mentally prepared even for the worst." Yeji patted Chaeryoung's back.

"Anyway, this town is located five hours drive from Seoul. How did she managed to find this place? I bet she made researches." Yuna suddenly spoke and made the other duo stopped their walking pace to think thoroughly about the issue that Yuna had brought up.

"Well, knowing Ryujin, she is the kind that doesn't hesitate and just followed her instincts. Am I right, Yeji?" Chaeryoung nudged her head towards Yeji and pursed her lips.

"Yes, she is. Back then when we were in high school, she even skipped class just because she had a really bad intuition and it turns out that she scored the lowest in our class for that particular subject." Yeji laughed while reminiscing the memories of them during their high school.

"I remembered that as well and the very unlucky part of her is that she was scolded in the next day for both skipping the class and also for her low marks." Chaeryoung continued before joining Yeji and Yuna laughing at the said moments.

The three of them then arrived at the shop. As the day before, the bakery is receiving a lot of customers. The three of them then approached Nayeon who is serving the customers.

"Hello Nayeon! We are back." Yeji greeted Nayeon with a thumping heart. She is a bit anxious to meet Nayeon's wife.

"Oh hello! You are finally here. So, are you here to meet my wife?"

"Yes, of course!" Yuna replied while rolling her eyes.

"Oopps watch out young lady. My wife doesn't like people with such attitude." Nayeon warned Yuna before adding, "she is already waiting for you guys as I had told her earlier about your presence yesterday."

"Oh, thank you, Nayeon. And sorry for the misbehaviour of this girl." Yeji bowed to Nayeon.

"No worries. Let me bring you to the kitchen. She is baking but I am sure she will spare some of her time for you guys." Nayeon said before headed to the back of the bakery.