Chapter 1

Ring~ Ring~

Ughh!!! Get lost. I threw my alarm and continued sleeping.
"Sangmi wake up..!!!!! You will be late for school." I heard shouting from my mom. I groaned and jumped out off my bed. Ughh I dont wanna wake up but I dont want to be late in the starting of my new year of school.

( Idk if there is anyone named Sangmi in other kpop group or solo. But if there is...then the Sangmi in here is not any idol. But if you want you can imagine it has her.)

I did my morning routine and was about to go out but saw my alarm infront of the door. I picked it up.
"Aww sorry my alarm. You were disturbing my sleep so I had to throw you." I said while pouting and kept the alarm back on the table.

"Morning mom and dad." I said and sit with my parents for breakfast.
"Morning honey." My dad said.
"Here is your breakfast." Mom said placing a plate with.......nothing. What...?¿
"Mom there is nothing on the plate." I said with a face of confusion.
"Morning has came~~
  Time to eat~~
  But no food~~
  So have to cook~~"
My mom sang. What the....
My dad was laughing.
"But mom I dont have time to cook. I am getting late for school." I said and pouted.
"Okok. But tomorrow you have to wake up early and make breakfast."
"Mom~~But I dont know how to cook~~" I whined.
"Yeah so you have to learn. You don't know anything. You will not even get a husband in future." 
"I dont even need a husband." I murmured.
"I heard that girl. Now eat your breakfast." My mom said and placed my food. I ate and bid goodbye to them.

I was walking when suddenly I tripped on a bottle. The fries!!!! Ughh.. Thank god no one was here. I stood up and started walking. Ohh wait....I forgot to introduce myself. I am Park Sangmi. M 17. I have 4 best friends...Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo. They were my friends since grade 8. In school I am not so friendly with anyone and a cold person. Except for my friends.

"Hey gurl... Over here!!!" I looked at the person shouting and saw my friends. I smiled and walked over to them.
"Hey gurl~What happened to your clothes?" Jisoo unnie asked.
"Ohh nothing." I said.
"I heard there will be a new student joining in our class." Lisa unnie said.
"Ohh wow...I hope it is a boy." Rose unnie said.
"Ugh like I care about this new student." I said with a bored expression.
"Yeahyeah. Ways let's go to class. The bell will ring." Jennie unnie said. We all nodded and went to our class.

The door opened. We all looked over at the door. In came Mrs Lee.
"Morning students. I am your homeroom teacher. There is a new student joining you all. Come in." We again looked over at the door but no one came. Ughh... I just looked outside the window.

"Morning. M-my name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to me-et you a-all."
He was stuttering a lot. I got curious and looked over at him.

Is he send from heaven??? His big glasses was perfect on his face. His sharp jawli- wait...What am I thinking. Snap out of it. I got back to my cold expression.
He was looking very nervous. "Ok you can sit wherever you like." Once the teacher said that the people sitting alone kept there bag on the other sit. I just looked outside the window. Not caring about anything.

"Ugh students..if u keep your bags where will he sit??"
"I will change mam." The girl sitting beside me said. Probably scared of me. I would have sat with my unnies but every sit was taken. Only 1 chair in 1 table was left, so yea...
"Ok then. You can go sit there." The teacher said pointing to the sit near me.

The class was over. I was packing my stuff when suddenly my friends came to me.
"Hey....bet that new boy was scared of you. He ran away." Jennie unnie said.
"I dont care. Let go to the cafeteria." I suggested. They all nodded and we went to the cafeteria.

Jungkook POV
Ohh My God!!! That girl was scary. She had the cold expression on her beautiful face....

What...? What am I saying?? Ughh ok I admit that she is beautiful. But she was very scary with that cold expression so I ran away from the class. I think she hates me.
I was on my way to the cafeteria but heard students whispering and laughing. Mabye they are talking about me. I just ignored them and went to the cafeteria.
I bought my food and was finding a place to sit but there was none. I was about to go to the rooftop but I saw 5 girls coming inside. They are my classmates. Omg that cold girl is also there.
I was frozen on my spot. They took there food. When that cold girl turned around most of the people went out the cafeteria finishing there food fast. Wow....!! There were plenty of table so I sat down and starting eating my food. I am thankful for the cold girl.