Chapter 14

Sangmi POV
"My God guys...!!!! How will we find him!!? His phone is also here.." I started panicking. How can he get kidnapped? Why did he even came in this place?

"I dont know but we have to find a way...." Jisoo said. My phone beeped signaling I got a message. It was from the same unknown number. Ughh.. I was about to off my phone but the last message caught my eyes. What!!?? Jungkook??? I opened the text...

Hello bitch..

Don't you feel like someone is missing??
😏

Aww ignoring my messages..

Don't blame me later...

Come to school if you want Jungkook.

I feel mad at myself for not seeing this messages. 

"Unnies to the school.." I said to them, showing the texts. They looked confused at first but was shocked when they finished reading the texts.

▪︎▪︎▪︎☆▪︎▪︎▪︎

We reached at the school but didn't saw anyone.

"Only the gate is opened. I think that person tricked us." Lisa said.

"How will that person know that Jungkook is missing if it is a trick.." Jennie said smaking Lisa's head.

"Where did that person got Sangmi's number..?" Jisoo asked.

"Did you gave your number to someone..?" Rose asked me.

"No. But that person might have got it from our class register book." I said.

"Wait....it makes sense...!!! This person called us here...also have Sangmi's number and knows Jungkook. Meaning......this person studies here." Jennie said.

"And that person might be the girl we saw the day before behind the school." I said and they all nodded.

"But...why don't we see anyone here...?" Rose questioned.

"Looking for me.." We all looked behind and saw...

YERI!!!!

Freak!!! Was she the one who kidnapped Jungkook?  And the one we saw behind the school..??

"Many questions..?" She asked smirking. "Yes, I am the one who you saw behind the school. Yes, I am the one who kidnapped Jungkook." She said like as if she read my mind.

"Then where is he..?" I asked looked around but couldn't find him.

"Patience girl.." She said smiling at us. I gave her a disgusted look.

"Better tell us where Jungkook is.." I said annoyed by her smiling face.

"Bring Jungkook here." She said still with that smile on her face while looking at Jennie unnie.

I looked behind her and saw Yerin bringing Jungkook, who was tied on a wheelchair.

Tf where did Yerin come from...???