Chapter 8

Jungkook POV
I was still in the nurse room resting. Why didn't Sangmi come today as well?? I texted her...but no reply. Suddenly the door opened and Sangmi's friends came in.
"Hey Jungkook. How are you feeling?" Jisoo asked.
"I am feeling better." I smiled.
"Here eat. You must be hungry." 1 if the girl gave me a tray of food.
I took it, "Thank you um...."
"Ohh. Names Jennie." She said smiling.
"And I am Lisa." I smiled at them.
"Umm why are you all caring for me?" I asked.
"Duh..ofcourse you are our new friend and Sangmi lo-" Rose was cut off by Lisa.
"Will you shut up Rose unnie?" Lisa said with irritation.
"Hey m older than you. Show respect." Rose said. I just chuckled.
"Umm do you all know why Sangmi didn't come to school?" I asked.
"Nah... she didn't even reply our texts." Jisoo said.
"Ohh." I was concerned. What happened to her that she didn't even reply her friends texts??

Rose POV
Me and Lisa were bickering when I saw Jungkook was lost in his world after Jisoo unnies reply.
"Unnies look at Jungkook." I whispered. They looked at him.
"He is concerned about her." Jisoo unnie said.
"Uwuuu he also loves her~~~" I whispered back.
"Yeah think so." Jennie unnie said.
"Umm Jungkook...You better eat." Jisoo said to Jungkook.
He nodded and ate the food. After finishing his food, Lisa took the plate.
"We better go now. So bye." Lisa said.
"Ohh ok. Thank you for the food. Bye." He said smiling.

Sangmi POV
I was still in bed. My stomach is better but my legs are paining cause........I dont know 🤧. I asked my mom to charge my phone that time but now who will bring my phone back...? Ughh!!! I hate being sick. What if Jungkook got bullied? What if my unnies kill me when I reach school?? Godness....
I know my unnies texted me but how will I see the messages. I am very lazy to shout for mother to bring my phone.....It is irritating. I sighed...

"Mom can you bring my phone." I pleaded when she came to give me some soup. She nodded and gave me my phone.
"Dont play your phone for a long time. Sleep after 30 minutes." She said and went outside.
I opened my phone and saw......OMG!!!!! There was a message from Jungkook also. My God...I am so happy..!!!

I opened his text.
Sangmi, why didn't you come to school today and yesterday?
He  is worried about me. Owww m so touched. Does he likes me back?? I dont think so......I texted back...
Sorry...My phone was dead and I had a stomach ache.

I looked at me and my unnies group messages.
Jennie: Sangmi....Why didn't you come to school??
Rose: Sangmi!!!! Why aren't you at school??😔
Jisoo: Is everything alright Sangmi?? You are not even picking up our phone nor replying to our texts.
Lisa: Really Sangmi..? Dont be like that. Tell us if there is any problem.
Me: Sorry for the delay unnies. My stomach was paining and my phone was dead.
Rose: OMG you finally replied....Are you okay now?
Me: Yup.
.
.
.
.

I got a message from Jungkook. I quickly opened the text.

Ohh no problem. But are you okay now?

I feel my heart beating...oww why are you doing this to me Jungkook. I smiled and texted back...

Yup. So what are you doing now?
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook POV
Ahh finally I know that she is at least fine. Orelse I was gonna die...

The next day~~

I was in the class listening to music.I felt someone take my earbud off. I looked beside me and saw Sangmi listening to the music while smiling at me. I also smiled back.

Sangmi POV
I reached school and went to my unnies.
"Morning unnies~~" I greeted.
"Ohh Morning Sangmi." Jennie unnie said smiling.
"So hey...What did you ate that you got a stomach ache...?" Jisoo unnie asked.
"Umm...." I explained everything and they laughed their ass off.

I rolled my eyes and went to the class. I saw Jungkook listening to music. I sat down but he didn't saw me. I pulled 1 if his earbud off and put it in mine. Wow...Justin Bieber. I love his songs. I looked at Jungkook and smiled. He smiled back...... But I saw some bruises on his  face. I will ask him later.

Jisoo POV
While we were laughing, Sangmi went away.
"Hey let's go." I said. They nodded. Upon reaching at our class, we saw Sangmi and Jungkook looking at each other smiling. They were leaning closer and closer. OMG!!!!

"Wooo Sangmi!!!!Jungkook!!!!!" Rose shouted excitedly making Sangmi and Jungkook pull back blushing.
"Ughhh Rose unnie do you really have to shout..??😒 They were having their fun time." Lisa said while Rose rolled her eyes.

I looked at Sangmi and Jungkook and saw them with red cheeks...
"Ohh look..Who are blushing~?" I teased.
"Shut up unnie." Sangmi said embarrassed.
We laughed and went to our seats.

Sangmi POV
This is embarrassing!!! What was I thinking......Stupid Sangmi. Now look your face is all red.....

Jungkook POV
OMG!!! They saw us like that. It is embarrassing. I dont think I can show my face anymore cause I am all red.....