Chapter 10

Jungkook POV
It has been almost a month. But nothing interesting is happening. I can't even confess to Sangmi that I love her. I am scared she will reject me and our friendship might also break. My parents are also like....I have to find a lover.

I reached school and went inside. The students still give me glares and all. I didn't pay attention to them and went to my class. Inside I saw the girls, Taehyung and Yerin. What is happening???

All of their attention was on me. The girls smiled except for Yerin cause she gave me a look of disgust. I went to them.
"Morning." I smiled.
"Morning Jungkook." The girls said and smiled.
"Ughh oppa let's go to our seat. It is a waste of time talking with this bitches and nerd." She said while holding Taehyung's hand.
"Yeah. Let's go babe. It sure is a waste of time." He said and they went to their seats.

Rose got off my seat and sat infront. I sat on my seat.
"What happened between you all?" I asked curious.
"Umm.......

Flashback~~
Sangmi POV
I was with my unnies in the class. Suddenly the door opened and came in Taehyung and Yerin. We just ignored them. But they had to come to our seat😒.
"Hey~~~" Yerin said with her bitchy tone.
"What do you both want?" Lisa unnie annoyed.
"Aww no need to be mad. We are just here to talk to you all."
"What do you wanna tell? Be fast and get lost from our sight." Jisoo unnie said with the same tone as Lisa.
"Don't be such a bitch." Taehyung said.
"Nonono babe. They are already bitches." Yerin said and smirked. I already wanna chop their heads off.
"If you came to talk about this then, get lost." Rose said irritated.
"Ohh nono. We came to ta-" I cut Yerin off.
"We dont wanna hear your shits. Just get lost from here. It is getting annoying seeing both of your faces." I bursted. They looked scared but brushed it off.
"But Jennie doesn't want us to go. Right Jennie?" Taehyung asked smirking.
"No. Go away from here and  never show both of your faces again." Taehyung looked shocked hearing her answer. He was about to shout but the door opened. We diverted our attention to the door and saw Jungkook.

End of flashback~~

"That is what happened." I said. He nooded and looked at Jennie.
"Did you move on from him?" He asked her. We all looked at Jennie. She looked nervous but still answered, "Nah. But I am still trying." We all smiled at her and she returned back the smile. The bell rang indicating time to chit chat was over....

Skip time~~~

We were in the cafeteria eating. Suddenly someone dropped their juice on Jungkook. I know it might be an accident but I got mad and looked at the person and saw a girl. Never seen her here before. I guess she is new.
"Ohh I am so sorry. It was an accident. I am so sorry. Let me help you clean.." She said taking out a tissue and wiping Jungkook's shoulder. Ugh this shit is not even finishing fast I got mad second by second.
"I dont care if that was an accident or whatever. Just get lost." I said irritated. She retreated her hands back, smiled nervously and went away.
"Are you jealous gurl~~?" Lisa unnie asked making me blush.
"No."
"Aww but you are blushing~~" Jisoo unnie teased me.
"This is called Love~~~" Rose unnie said.
"Ahh unnies stop...."
"Aww my baby. So cute~~" Jennie unnie said. I looked at Jungkook and saw him smiling.

Jungkook POV
Aww she is so cute. How I wish I could always see her like this. They surely are best of friends. I am happy that they doesnt treat me as the other students. 

Yeri POV(not from red velvet)
TF was that!? It was only an accident but this girl is too much. Who does she think she is? And the worst thing.....she shouted at me for touching that nerd, seriously...... I wouldn't have even apologized but I am new so I can't give any bad impression.

While I was walking to my next class, a bunch of girls came up to me.
"Hey. You are new here so just wanted to warn you about that girl in the cafeteria who shouted at you." One of the girl said.
"Never mess with her and her friends, including that nerd. She is very dangerous when she is angry. Not only that...one of her friend, Rose, own this school. If you dont want to get expelled better not mess with any of them." Another one said. I just listened to them.
"She was never close to any boy. We dont know what happened to her, to protect that nerd but just as a reminder, dont and never bully him orelse you are in great danger." They all went after that.

I am never scared of anyone. Dangerous and all this shits are not gonna scare me away. If she save that nerd then.....she surely have some feelings for him. Hmm lets have some fun....

Hope you are enjoying this story so far!♡︎