Chapter 15

Flashback~~
Yeri POV
I saw that Yerin girl running away from their table with an angry face. Hmm...

"Hey wait....." I shouted running behind her. She stopped and turned around with the same expression.

" What?" She questioned trying to be calm.

"Do you love Taehyung?" I asked her. She glared at me. " Non of your business."

"Ohh so you do.... Listen here. Help me with something. And I will help you with Taehyung." I said.

She was thinking...

"Umm...Ok. But you really have to help me with Taehyung. Deal..?"

"Yes, deal!!" I said happily.

Flashback end~~

Sangmi POV
I was confused of why Yerin was here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"To get revenge. My Taehyung is in love with this bitch Jennie. And I won't let that happen!!" She shouted looking at Jennie with an burning eyes.

"I don't like him!! You can make him yours." Jennie said looking at her intensely.

"Now now.. it's not about Taehyung here." Yeri said.

I was about to go get him when Yeri took him to another side. I gave her an angry look.

"Not so fast..."

"Seriously!!!!?" I shouted getting irritated.

"I wouldn'thave kidnapped him just to give him back so easily." She said smirking.

Suddey three tall guys with covered face came out of no where. I felt my hand being tied from back. I looked behind and saw a guy.

"Hey!!! What do you think you are doing!!??" I shouted trying to be free but the guy forcefully tied my hands and pushed me on the ground. I'll murder him!!! Unnies were also tied up.

"What do you think you are doing!!!"

"Calm down. Let's have a little fun." Yeri said smirking.

A guy brought right Jungkook infront of us and started punching him. He was still unconscious...

"Yahh!!!! Dont touch him!!!!!" I shouted and stood up ready to go towards Jungkook but that same guy who tied my hands came and held me tight. My unnies were also trying to free themselves.

"Leave him!!" I shouted looking at them with teary eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook woke up with pain in his eyes. He was shocked seeing us all... His eyes locked with my teary eyes. He smiled weakly but the guy punched his stomach again making him groan.

I was hopeless. The guys grip was too tight and strong. I am sure there will be bruises on my arm but I dont care.

But I know......They are on their way.....

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" We heard someone shout. Ohh they are finally here........

"Sangmi.." My mom said coming towards me along with dad. I saw Mrs Jeon looking at Jungkook with teary eyes. But where are the co-.....Ohhh. I saw the cops behind Yeri and Yerin. Some were behind us, holding the guys....

Thinking how they got here..?

Flashback~~
Sangmi POV
"Unnies to the school.." I said to them, showing the texts. They looked confused at first but was shocked when they finished reading the texts.

"But wait....We don't know what will happen there so we should call the cops just in case or anyone to come after about 30 minutes." Jennie said making us stop from running.

"Yeah  you are right...." Jisoo agreed.

"Ok wait...." I said taking my phone out and dialing mom's number.

"Mom...we got a text telling that Jungkook is in school. We dont know what will happen there so for safety we want you, dad and Jungkook's parents to come to school after about 30 minutes. And please bring the cops incase something bad happens." I said. My mom agreed...

"Ok done. Let's go...." I said and we all ran to the school.

Flashback end~~

When I got freed, I went towards Jungkook and hugged him. He was still tied so I untied him and smiled weakly at him.

Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon came and hugged Jungkook.

"Ohh my dear... you have so many bruises." Mrs Jeon said with worry. Suddenly Jungkook blacked out. We panicked but we heard the ambulance.

They took Jungkook. Mr and Mrs Jeon went with him. I was wondering what the cops will do to them.

"Mom. What are they gonna to do them..?" I asked pointing at the cops.

"Ohh nothing serious. They will call their parents and discuss some things." She said smiling. I smiled as well.

"Dont scare us like that ok..?" Dad said looking at me sternly.

"And sorry girls for the trouble. We are really sorry." Mom said looking at my unnies.

"It's not a problem. After all Jungkook is also our friend." Jisoo said smiling and bowing.

"I think we should go to the hospital." I said and my parents nodded going to the car. I turned to my unnies.

"Sangmi I know Jungkook got hurt. You are sad and we are also sad. But....don't do anything stupid." Jisoo said seriously.

"And don't cry too much. He will be alright." Jennie added.

I nodded and hugged them. "Sorry I dragged you all to this mess" I said sobbing a little.

"Heyhey...dont be sorry. Jungkook is our friend and we also agreed. It is not like you forced us." Rose unnie said smiling.

"And dont cry. You look ugly. Jungkook wont love you if you are ugly." Lisa said joking. I smiled.

"You all wanna go to the hospital...?" I asked.

"I cant. My parents will kill me if I stay late night." Rose said. The others also had the same reason.

"Its ok. But we can drop you all off." I said smiling. But they denied. I insisted but they still didn't listen telling they will go on the bus, telling it is only 8. I nodded and went to the car waving at them.