Chapter 11

Sangmi POV
This past days Yeri is always around us. Especially Jungkook. It sure makes me mad.

"Hello Jungkook." Yeri came towards us during the break. I really hate this girl. She sat down near Jungkook while touching his hand. Tf is she trying to do!!?? I was about to burst out but Jisoo unnie held my shoulder shaking her head. I sighed and nodded. By the way I admitted to my unnies that I love Jungkook cause they are not gonna stop bugging me....

I looked back at Jungkook and saw him smiling nervously. I looked at Yeri and saw her still holding his hand. Seriously!!! Cant she even see that he is not comfortable with her skin ship. It is getting irritating now...

"Hey, Jungkook is not comfortable with your skin ship." I said calmly controlling myself from bursting at her.

"Ooh no he is comfortable. We are friends after all. But can even be more than friends. Right Jungkook." She said smiling at Jungkook. Ughhhh

"ENOUGH!!!!! WHAT FRIEND ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU WERE THE ONE FOLLOWING EVERY WHERE WE GO. AND CALLING YOURSELF A FRIEND!!!!" I shouted making everyone look at us. My unnies had their blank face as they knew this will surely gonna happen. Jungkook was shocked from my outburst.

"Yeahyeah. But I am Jungkook's and the other girls friend even if I am not yours." She said while flipping her hair.

"When did we tell we are your friends? We are not friends and will never be." Rose said with an irritated voice. She was nervous. Bet she is ashamed.

"But Jungkook takes me as a friend." She said while looking at Jungkook. We also looked at him.

Jungkook POV
I got shocked by the sudden burst of Sangmi. They all looked at me after Yeri told I am her friend. Umm...I don't think i want her as a friend or anything. She just came following us from the day she accidentally poured juice on me. She looks fishy.

"Sorry no. We are not friends. You just came following us." I said. She looked embarrassed.

"Got that!! Now get lost. We dont want you near us." Jennie unnie said. She quickly went out of the cafeteria.

"Ahhh she finally went. It was getting irritating with her always around us." Lisa said happily.

"And I am happy that she is not in our class." Sangmi said. They all nodded.

"Umm Jungkook, sorry for the sudden outburst. I just got irritated when she was touching your hand even if you were uncomfortable." Sangmi said nervously. Aww how can I be mad with her...

"Its ok Sangmi. I wasn't even mad or anything. Ways I am thankful that she went away from us. Finally!!" I said smiling at all of them which they also replied smiling happily.

Yeri POV
How dare she!!!???? She made me embarrassed infront of everyone. Not only her, the other girls and Jungkook. Does they think I am gonna leave without a revenge. Hah ofcourse not. They will pay.

Sangmi POV
Jungkook went home. I was with the girls in the library to help Lisa unnie find her favourite book. We all were in different corner of the library finding the book.

Ugh!!! I can't even find this book. Why is it so hard?? I went to the others.

"Unnies I cant find the book." I said.
"Yeah...me too." Jennie unnie said and everyone nodded.

"Umm leave it. Let's just go." Lisa unnie said and sighed.
"Its ok unnie. We will try finding it." I said.
"I truly appreciate it but it is getting late so let's go and find the book some other day." She said smiling. We all nodded and went out of the library.

On our way to the gate we heard some strange noises from the back of the school. We all looked at each other and went to the place where the noises was coming from.

Upon reaching there we saw a girl figure. Her back was on us so we couldn't see her face. We were about to get out the hiding place and go to her but she went away. The hell!!!

"Ok that was strange." Rose unnie said looking confused.
"Yeah." Lisa unnie said.
"Mabye she forgot or lost something here. Let's go it is getting late." Jisoo unnie said. We all nodded and went our separate ways from the gate. I was still thinking about the girl. What was she doing there? No student was left except the staff and us.

I shrugged thinking Jisoo unnie might be right and walked my way home.